Combining discounts

magenta6307982

I have the Military One plan and just discovered that I have a discount offered through my employer. The description of the employee discount mentions the military discount as if it could be combined. So I'm wondering, can I use my employee discount on my Military One account?

All replies

• em_just_helping

Re: Combining discounts

Unfortunately, No.

T-Mobile ONE™ Military

See this part near the bottom:

Additional plan details

• A variety of optional add-ons are available, such as family controls, stateside international calling, and HD Video passes that can be added to enhance your video streaming.
        • Maximum of 12 voice lines per postpaid T-Mobile ONE Military account, based on credit class approval.
        • You'll lose any free/discounted add-a-line offers, and the plan is not eligible for Hookup, Advantage Reward Card, aggregate volume discounts, employee discounts, or Business Family Discounts.
        • This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard international speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries. Deployed Active Duty overseas? Let us know and we can help.
        1 of 1 people found this helpful