calls go directly to voice mail

magenta6233679

At random times calls go directly to voice mail. T-Mobile has tested several times with no success. They want to sell me a new phone. I have 5 tmobile lines and use 4 different phone brands. Apple Samsung lg and a Chinese brand. I have noticed this on all the brands except for the apple but it's possible that people don't aalways leave messages so I wouldn't know if it's happening there too. I know I am not the first person reporting this so I was wondering if anyone has resolved this. I am running out of options.

Thanks

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: calls go directly to voice mail

Sorry you are having so many issues receiving calls! With this issue being intermittent, I would not believe it to be a device issue. Do you notice if the issue is less apparent when you are in other locations?

• magenta6372556

I am having exactly similar issues.  My phones are fully charged and phone calls from my wife to mine doesn't even ring and sometimes they go on voicemail sometimes they don't.  Both the phones have good signal strength from t-mobile towers and both the phones are on tmobile service.  I have been missing important phone calls for medical appointments etc and also for business.  This is terrible.  Is there any solution to this problem?  Thx

• magenta6233679

I spent 20 minutes with the tmobile expert yesterday...he said there was a mismatch between my account and IMEI number. He corrected that and assured me it will not happen again.  A day later my wife is trying to call me and my phone is not ringing or show any indication that someone is calling.  Now I am certain this is a tmobile network issue. I don't think there is a fix other than switching service. I am sorry for that. Tmobile used to be the best...not any more.

• magenta6233679

This is definitely not resolved. Tmobile has been unable to resolve this they just like to bury it so customers don't see it.

• magenta6372556

Not 100% of the call.  I would have switched the service by now.  It happens randomly and at random location.  One of my phone is right under the T-mobile tower (my work place) all day and my home phone has tmobile cell booster installed.   Funny thing is it didn't happen few months back.    So I tend to think that one of the OS update did this damage and I know after spending hours (magenta6233679) with support and them not being able to fix it, there is but one solution.  BUY A NEW PHONE. 

I have missed a lot of important business phone calls due to this and this has also created misunderstandings between people saying they called me and me not having any proof and/or vice versa.    Very sad