iPhone 8 (Product)Red Backorder?

maria0109

Anyone know if the iPhone 8 in Red is on backorder still? I'd be happy to attempt to change the color if it'll be out for a while now. If it helps, I placed my order the Saturday before this most recent one, the 15th.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: iPhone 8 (Product)Red Backorder?

Hey

I remember you posted about this a few days ago. As of now, the 64 GB iPhone 8 Product Red has a shipping date of 10/22/2018 - 11/07/2018 if ordered today. Since you ordered yours a bit earlier, it should be coming sooner than that. You can check your estimated ship date on your my.t-mobile.com account or in your T-Mobile app.

• maria0109

Re: iPhone 8 (Product)Red Backorder?

Yes, I had posted this earlier sorry about that. I was simply asking once again as the estimated shipping date on the T-mobile app was never correct, it would simply keep on increasing the estimated shipping date every day, though it seems it hasn't changed from yesterday, I'll keep my eye on it, glad to see it does seem to be shipping though as Apple aren't selling them on their website anymore because of the release of the new iPhones. Guess I'll simply wait for it thanks!