I cannot access my account

hunterenrique

Hello I am trying to access my tmobile account but everytime i try it says i am not authorized

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: I cannot access my account

Hey, hunterenrique!

I see another user ran into the same problem: My T-Mobile Account issues. Is this still happening? If so, can you please let me know if you recently signed up with T-Mobile?  

• tmo_amanda

Hi, hunterenrique!

Just checkin' in to see if you've had a minute to look over my previous post from a few days ago. If this is still happening, please get back to me with answers to the questions above.

• hunterenrique

Hello, sorry for the delay! So I just tried to log in again and yes i am still facing the same issue. I cannoct access my account

• allenenriquez1985

Your not the only I too have same issue. I just go in store even though it’s a 20  minute drive. Too much hassle I’ve  notified  Tmobile for a long time ago this was happening i just gave up.

• magentapixel

I have had the same problem since joining T-Mobile a month and a half ago. I have spoken to customer service a half-dozen times, they've deleted my account and told me to re-register twice, and it always says I'm not authorized. If this isn't solved when my cycle is up in two weeks I'm just going to go to AT&T or Verizon--I'm not going to go to the physical location or call on the phone. When I got signed up I wasn't even on the right plan and if I could have accessed my account I could have seen it and corrected it before having my service interrupted.

I've always liked T-Mobile but I can't deal with this nonsense.

• tmo_mike_c

That's quite a few times and it's surprising you've had to call so much. When was the last time you spoke with our Tech Care folks and what did they say? Did they give you a ticket number for your issue? Sorry for the questions, but I really want to see how we can get this resolved for you.

• magentapixel

Talked to customer service the first time around 8/21, then again a couple weeks later, and again maybe 9/20. Some of the contact was more than one call or attempt.

Got escalated to tech support from regular customer service several times. One time I hung up because tech support wasn't supposed to have a wait but I waited a good while anyway, was impatient, and didn't feel like waiting any longer..

First they said something about my account not having a PIN at setup, and they created a temp PIN and then asked me for a PIN. I obliged.

I was told there was database upgrades and updates and such and that this might be a problem and to try to re-register in 48-72 hours after the first unsuccessful registration after setting a PIN. Re-registered twice in total. I registered my email and password, and then I think it would ask for the PIN and say the PIN was incorrect and to contact CS. At least once I tried again later without contacting CS and it accepted the PIN and asked me to fill out security questions, and then tell me I wasn't authorized.

If I use the app it says it isn't ready for me and then it tells me to go to the website, which is where all these attempts and registrations happened. Sometimes on my phone mobile, others on a desktop. But regardless of what information it accepts or not or what terminal I use in the end I get a not authorized error.

Once after registering and then being told that I would have to re-register I tried to log in and it gave me the error you get when you don't have an account at all., so I assumed it had been deleted. But of course re-registering didn't work as I have stated.

I would say I spoke to CS 5 times (hung up once because they were busy and once I think I requested a callback from the system but wasn't able to answer) and tech support at least twice. I don't have any of my ticket numbers or anything.