Samsung BOGO

mahfuz

Hi, I want to know about current Samsung BOGO offer. If I want to buy a device and get another free, do I need to pay for both now (price of another will be credited to my account) or I'm going to pay for the one only? Is there any price limitation for group account that I can buy within specific amount of money??

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: Samsung BOGO

2018 Samsung Buy One Gift One offer

Is this the offer you are referring to?  In order to qualify, you must purchase both devices on EIP and start a new line of service.  When you purchase the devices, you may be required to pay a down payment as well as any applicable sales tax for both devices.

Once approved for the offer, you will receive bill credits monthly to offset the cost of one of the EIP on your statement.

As far as your last question, I want to make sure I understand your meaning.  Are you referring to a "credit limit" so to speak that would prevent you from purchasing more devices?  If you already have an excess of financed devices on your account, you may not have enough available to purchase both devices on EIP as required by the promotion.

• tmo_chris

Re: Samsung BOGO

Just wanted to tack on to this that the credits will indeed be monthly on your bill as magentatechie stated but it will only be up to $720 as stated in the promotion.