Pymatuning State Park

viper6969

Coverage at Pymatuning State Park is sporadic at best. Other carriers have coverage at the campground by T-Mobile is not very well represented. It would be great if we could see the 600 band in that area.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Pymatuning State Park

I see what you mean with the coverage. Our engineers are working to help improve the service where we can. In areas like this, we do encourage using Wi-Fi calling when available. I'm confident our teams are aware of the signal in this area, but you're welcome to Contact Us and have our Team of Experts or our T-Force folks file a Service Complaint for the address you're staying.

• viper6969

I use WiFi when available but in the middle of a state park, WiFi is not an option. Hopefully, they expand service soon.

• drnewcomb2

There's a lot of rural Pennsylvania that could use some attention. They don't need 600 MHz as they have the 700A license there but there's also no reason they couldn't deploy 600 at the same time. The two TV stations that need to be repacked don't interfere with T-Mobile's 600 MHz license blocks.