Bad customer support

finfan313

I wish I could say that tmobile takes care of my issues in a timely manner but I can't. I spent over 2 hours on the phone today with an issue over a closed chat. This issue has happened multiple times but dreading the long drawn out support merry go round I let it go. Today I started off by chatting. After chatting with a support person for around 30 minutes the system logged me off and my chat was gone. No contact no nothing. So I called 611 and sat on hold and then finally got a person who "said" they were doing tech support and then she finally said she needed to transfer me to "advanced" tech support, whom she also said she would explain everything to. No need for me to explain a 3rd time my issue.. I am then switched over to someone who has no idea what I am talking about. I have to give them my name, my number, my husbands name and number and she sees nothing about my issue in her system. After about 20 minutes she tells me she is with Samsung support...No wonder she has no idea! I want to know how to report these people who have yet again wasted 2 hours of my life that I can't get back, and my issue is not resolved. Bad, bad, bad...

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: Bad customer support

Holy moly!!!! I'm so sorry about your rotten experience!  Are you postpaid because this is certainly not the way Team of Experts is supposed to work!  Now, we on the boards do not have access to your account, but we can definitely help with general information if you care to let us know what's going on.

For personal account questions, you will want to reach out to T-Force via Facebook or Twitter.  This is the elite customer service who I am sure can solve your issue!

• finfan313

Thank you for your response. I have to say that I have had nothing but trouble since moving from att to tmobile. I was so relieved to get away from att but I have had more than a hard road. I will say for the most part tmobile has made it right but I never intended to have phones take up this much of my life. It would not be overstating the facts to say that I have spent 25+ hours on the phone, 5+ hours on chat and 8 hours in stores dealing with issues just trying to have service. So what I really want is to not have phone issues and just go on living my life. So you think if I contact support through facebook I will get some resolution? I'm willing to try. Thanks again, Pamela

• magentatechie

Absolutely!  I'm sorry that you've gotten off to such a rocky start! If you are still in need of resolution, definitely reach out to T-Force and I'm positive they will be able to help you.  Again, so sorry for your troubles, I pray you have nothing but clear skies from now on with T-Mobile.

And if you ever need general information, troubleshooting, etc (things that do not require account access) you are always welcome to post up here where the community members and mods can help you out!

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you get a chance to speak with our T-Force folks?

• finfan313

Not after the last fiasco where I was switched over to Samsung support. I know if I call again it will require a good deal of my time as well as a lot of patience on my part, which is coming up short. I would like to have the issue solved...but I am sick to death of calling tmobile. I never have to go very long before there is an issue. I am Exhausted over the whole thing. I appreciated you checking with me. Pamela

• tmo_chris

I am very sorry I know that spending time on the phone is probably the last thing you want to have to deal with. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team when it is most convenient to you. It does not need to be a real time conversation either, you would just converse when it is easiest for you.