bad customer care team

magenta6144313

I am trying my best since last 3 days to call your support number and being in stand by line for 2 hours every day but your have sooo bad customer care team, they never responded. On 11-Sep-2018, I chosen option to call me back on my cell number ********** so I can avoid standing in call hours but they called me back after 1:20 hours and again , no one was there to help me and I was waited till 1 hours if someone can help me. I am really felling bad about your support line and now after 3 years for service , I was move to other service provider. I don't want to waste my valuable time to just trying calling you and be in queue for hours. Please let me know the process , how I can port out the same number to other service provider and I to get refund for remaining days ?

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: bad customer care team

Oh no! I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience trying to reach a rep over the phone.  Is there something you can share here anf we can try to help? This is a community forum and no one here can access your account, but we can point you in the right direction!

If this is something specific with your account, your best bet will be to reach out to T-Force via Facebook or Twitter.

• tmo_amanda

Wow! That's not a great experience at all and is definitely not typical. I'm so sorry not only for you being on hold for so long but ultimately for not having your issue handled. While you shouldn't have to use another method to contact us, as magentatechie mentioned, you can also work with T-Force over Facebook or Twitter. What exactly was going on? We'd love to help, if possible.

If you're still looking to port out your number, we'd be bummed to see you go, but you can initiate a port-out by contacting the other wireless carrier. With regard to the billing, I can't speak to that without reviewing your account (which Community Managers do not have access to) and you would need to speak with Customer Care via 611 or with T-Force.

• tmo_mike_c

We certainly want to get you help ASAP. Were you able to get in touch with our Care team?