web2go.com is down?

uk3000

I used to be able to go to https://ma.web2go.com/myaccount/home.do, log in there with my T-Mobile ID and control some aspects of my account, like ordering a day data pass etc. Now it appears that site is down. I still asks me to authenticate, but then it just hangs for a minute or two, and then produces an error message:

Error

We are not able to process your request at this moment. Please try again.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: web2go.com is down?

Hey there! Can you try visiting my.t-mobile.com instead?

• magenta6161881

The Android app uses web2go, and is now broken.

• uk3000

As it is now, my.t-mobile.com can't replace web2go for features, e.g. you can't buy a data pass there. Also I second the Android app is broken because it uses web2go. Please report this issue to your engineering team.

• tmo_chris

I am not seeing any issues currently with the site We will need to take a look at your individual accounts to see what the hold up is here. Please contact us when you have a moment.

• uk3000

@tmo_chris, to me it's still down, and so is the T-Mobile app (which apparently is just a wrapper around web2go.com website).

Below is a screen shot. Do I actually have to be on T-Mobile home coverage data connection (rather than WiFi) for that to work? Which I can't test in the moment as I'm roaming out of country? It used to just work before, home or abroad.

Screenshot_T-Mobile_20180919-091021.png

• tmo_chris

The App will not work when connected to an international roaming partners network but you should still be able to access it from a Wi-Fi connections while roaming internationally.

• uk3000

Well, the phone is indeed connected to WiFi (I have Data disabled when roaming in Android network settings). The T-Mobile app doesn't work, I always get the error as on the picture I posted above. Everything other single app I have on my phone works OK as usual.

This should be fairly easy to reproduce, disable just data and connect to WiFi.