Unable to get promo by two weeks

magenta6138682

I just got an additional line to my plan two weeks ago, with plan to get another line later this month.  But with current promo today, I could've gotten two line with one free.  T-Mobile agent basically told me "too bad" and refused to help.  I have been with T-Mobile for over 10+ years, and this is the first time I realized T-Mobile is horrible to the customer!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Unable to get promo by two weeks

Hey there! Is this the promo you are talking about? Add a Voice Line Get a Voice Line

If so, this promotion required that you already have 2 lines on your account and that you activate 2 more lines and you would get one of those lines free (after monthly bill credits). That promotion started 8/24, what day did you add your most recent line?

• magenta6138682

I got a new line on 8/16, and I am told too bad.  Meanwhile, I just got conned to getting two more lines of promising me getting Kickback to all 6 lines to offset the loss of promotion, and two days later found out the kickback feature was never put on my accounts.  I just worked with another rep today, and "promised" the kick back will be on my account to all 6 lines, but I will have no way to confirm as it is not showing up on my online access.  Giving two months, if I am conned, I will cancel all lines.  Not worth it being lied to, after 13 years with T-Mobile.

• tmo_chris

I am so sorry for the confusion. We do not have a way to qualify you for the offer if the lines were not added during the promotional period

As for the Kick back feature, this was grandfathered on 4/12/2018 but if the lines were activated or on an eligible plan before that date, we do have a process in place for those lines. It sounds like the person you spoke with is making some sort of exception for your newly added lines which is awesome as it is something that is not typically possible. We unfortunately do not have access to your account here on a community forum to verify this was done but I am confident that if the exception was made, it was definitely noted and done. Please let us know how it goes.

• hitherdread

The support staff here is excellent but sometimes you need to go further. I found a great way to get someone from much higher up to help me once. Reach out to CEO John Legere on Facebook with Messenger. Whether it was him or not, he had someone call me quickly and took care of my problem just as quick.

http://https://www.facebook.com/JohnJLegere/