Non-return fee SCAM

magenta6145861

I have a big problem!And I need help with it!I had insurance on my phone by Assurant company.I broke screen on my phone,make a claim and Recieve box with new phone,later I put my old one to the same box and return it to Assurant company as I supposed to do!In a few weeks a receive a note that they get my return box but it was empty and sealed!Now they charged me 389$ for somebody else fault!I know that I return this phone and don’t want to pay this non-return fee.I was contacted to insurance company and T-mobile also!NOBODY WONT HELP ME!They just kick me from one company to another company and always different representatives!!!And I need to explain all situation always hundreds times!!!It been in May and still no resolved!!!Now they blocked my service for this fee!Alsothats not fair that they cut me off from my service at T-mobile for Insurance problem!So I don’t know how to protect myself from this scam!!!!ASSURANT AWFUL COMPANY AND T-mobile will loose all their customers just because of this crap!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Non-return fee SCAM

That's really shocking to hear and I'm sorry this happened to you. The only thing I can think of is reaching out to the shipping company to see if they have more info about what happened with the package and possibly file a claim there. I wish I had more to offer, but this is a really unique situation.

• magenta6145861

Hello! I want to let you know that I talked to USPS manager about my

problem!They said that by Federal law 28 U.S.C. 2680(b) they not

responsible for safety of this shipping item. Also this package was ordered

by your INSURANCE company with attached return label WITHOUT INSURANCE!So

your insurance company responsible for not ordering insurance for this

package!I did everything what they asked me.I put my broken phone into YOUR

BOX WITH YOUR RETURN LABEL  and send it through local shipping center.After

all please take responsibility on your own expenses!Because I don’t want to

pay non return fee for somebody else fault!I state that I did everything my

best!Also please take a look on this link which I attached you can find

there bunch of situations like mine and it is just part of them I will send

you much more!

https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/140714

It means for me that you can start to loose  your customers because of this

not secure    insurance company!

• tmo_mike_c

I believe you put the phone in the box as it wouldn't make much sense to send an empty one. I'm sorry, but I don't have another solution I can give you other than working with the insurance company since they're saying it was received with no phone.