Fraudulent billing after I left T-Mobile

smajere

After being a customer of T-mobiles for a few years, I had to switch back to VZN because the coverage both where I lived and worked was horrible in T-Mobile.

The day I ported my number back over, T-Mobile shut down my account so I couldn't access it.  The auto-billing continued to bill (with no number on file).  The month after I had first left, I saw a fresh new charge from T-Mobile, manually billed, to my CC on file.  I disputed this charge with Discovercard, and a week later, T-Mobile admitted the error and credited my card back.

Another month comes along, and I get a letter in the mail threatening collections if I don't pay $105.91.

Billing me for services you didn't provide on a number you know was ported is not gonna work out for you T-Mobile.

I've called the number provided on this "bill" and three times I've been mistreated by the rep who picked up the phone.  Was lied to that a "Supervisor" would call me back (an hour later, rly?).  No call back was ever had.  I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor and I was placed on hold, and eventually hung up on.

I still, cannot, get back into my account because my phone number is NOT a T-Mobile number (anymore).

TO ANYONE READING THIS:  DO NOT, EVER, GIVE THIS COMPANY AUTO-PAY APPROVAL.

All replies