Missed phone activity

magenta6104116

Hi, does anyone know if i can retrieve missed call and msg's from this site. I left my cell at home all day and im at work. I am awaiting an important call msg. Anyone know if i can check my missed activity here on this site.

thanks

Jacarria Curry

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: Missed phone activity

Hey there! Great question! Now, you won't be able to access your information from the support site here, but you can utilize DIGITS to keep up with your phone's activity. 

You will need to log in to your my.t-mobile.com, click Profile (upper right hand corner), then  select Multiple Devices, make sure it is switched on. Next, click Manage Settings to open the DIGITS Portal.  Select your number from the list and click "Add Myself".  Now, head to T-Mobile DIGITS .  Log in using your myt-mobile.com ID and password and there you have it!

It seems like a lot of steps, but once you have it set up once, you can go straight to the DIGITS  site to check your messages and calls.

Hope this helps!

• magentatechie

Also of note is that the DIGITS site may ask for verification, either a text message PIN or answering your security questions. Obviously we'd go with the latter because we won't be able to see the text messages (yet!).  Also, if you are attempting to access your DIGITS application from a mobile device (phone, tablet), you will need to View as Desktop site (option normally available by selecting the Menu *3 dots* in the upper right corner if you are using an Android, if using an iPhone, press and hold the refresh icon and you will see View Desktop Site pop up at the bottom)

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Have you taken a look at the posts above? Please let us know if those steps help. Thanks.