iPhone X Not Receiving Group Texts

christinky

Yesterday, I was receiving group texts just fine, with a mix of iPhone and Android users, on both my iPhone X and MacBook. Today, not so much. I have 3 different convos going on, and they each have a unique problem.

Ex 1: 1 Android on AT&T and 5 iOS [2 AT&T, 2 Sprint, and 1 T-Mobile (me)]: I would receive texts from the 2 Sprint iPhone users in real time, and everyone else would come in different spurts hours later.

Ex 2: 2 iPhone on AT&T, my phone, and 1 Android on AT&T: Received 1 iPhone and the Android in real life, but didn't receive texts from the other iPhone, WHO HAPPENS TO BE ON THE SAME CARRIER AND IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THE OTHER IPHONE USER!!

Ex 3: 3 Androids (not sure the carriers) and my iPhone on T-Mobile: I received all their texts in real time!

This is getting so frustrating and I've spent so much time researching and on the phone with T-Mobile and Apple with no solution. Oddly enough, I am also not receiving these missing texts on my MacBook. I don't mean to sound snarky, but yes, I've done a hard reset, deleted the threads and started new ones, turned off and on Set Automatically Time, have the latest iOS, and Reset Network Settings. I'm traveling next week and would REALLY love a solution! HELPPP!

All replies