1 of 1 people found this helpful
Starting August 22, 2018, for a limited time, customers who purchase an Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy Note8, or Galaxy Note9, on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), can get $720 back on a second Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy Note8, or Galaxy Note9 via 24 monthly bill credits when you:
- Activate two new lines for new customers OR at least one new line for existing customers on a qualified rate plan to be used with the new devices.
- Purchase both smartphones on the same account through our 24-month Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), with 0% APR.
- If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance at full price becomes due on 1 or both devices & credits may stop; contact us for details.
- For well-qualified customers:
- S9: $0 down and $30/mo. x 24, full price $720
- S9+: $120 down and $30/mo. x 24, full price $840
- S8 Active: $130 down and $30/mo. x 24, full price $850
- Note8: $0 down and $30/mo. x 24, full price $720
- Note9 (128GB): $279.99 down + $30/mo. x 24, full price $999.99
- Pay the required down payment and any applicable device taxes at time of purchase for each smartphone.
- Remain active and in good standing on a voice rate plan, with active EIP.
To me, that sounds like you need to keep the line during the period.