Delete account

magenta69ner@69

Please delete my T-mobile support account.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Delete account

Hey magenta69ner@69 

We don't typically delete accounts here but we can deactivate it. Was there a specific reason you no longer needed your account?

• magenta5352148

I would like to have my account deactivated  I got the account for someone else we no longer see each other so i would like for it to be deactivated

• tmo_chris

magenta5352148 - Are you referring to your T-Mobile account as a whole or just your support.t-mobile.com community account username?

• magenta5352148

the t-mobile as a whole

• tmo_chris

Sorry for the confusion magenta5352148. To cancel your T-Mobile account, you would actually need to call us using this link. Contact Us

• magenta5352148

You can not deactivate the account. What happens if i donot pay the account

• tmo_chris

We do not have access to customer accounts here on a public community forum. To cancel your account you would need to speak with a representative over the phone.

• magenta5352148

Ok i want pay my bill that should delete it

• tmo_chris

I think there is still some confusion here If you want to cancel a line on your account, we would need to speak with you over the phone. Here on a support community, which is a public forum where customers can converse with each other, we (the community managers) do not have access to your account and cannot perform account lever changes like canceling lines.

Please dial 611 from your T-Mobile cell phone and our support teams will help you with this request.

• magentatechie

Hey there, so you are wanting to cancel your account overall? Do you have a T-Mobile phone line? If so, you can dial 611 to reach out to your care department.  If not, dial 1-877-746-0909 from any other phone to reach customer care.  If you cannot authenticate your account over the phone, you will need to head to a store for assistance.  If the account is in your name, you can be verified with a photo ID and they will be able to assist you.  Your identity will have to be verified before any changes can occur on your account and you must be the primary account holder in order to cancel a line.

Yes, failing to pay your bill will eventually result in the account being cancelled, but not before charges are accumulated over time resulting in a huge bill that could end up going to a collections agency.  You're much better off cancelling the account manually through customer care.

• barcodeable

Failure to pay your bill will result in T-Mobile sending your account to collections. Not paying your bill will not close your account. Call the contact information provided to close your account. Majority of the members on this site are customers just like you. with a handful of T-mobile Representives to monitor the site for accuracy and overall content. Please contact T-mobile directly to close your account.