Phone is not activated even after making the payment

magenta6025869

I recharged my Tmobile prepaid account but the phone is not yet activated.

All replies

• magentatechie

Hey there! I'm not incredibly well versed with prepaid, but I want to try to help.  When you try to make a call, does it direct you to T-Mobile?  With postpaid, this happens when the SIM is not activated; I'm curious if it would be the same for you. 

If this isn't the case, did your account go into "cancelled" status?  You can reclaim the number if it's been less than 60 days (pretty sure that's the timeframe, but I'm not 100% sure off the top of my head), but the SIM will be terminated and can't be reactivated.  If this is the case, you will need to get another SIM, which can be purchased for $25, but customer care may be able to mail you one at no cost (another feature of postpaid, your mileage may vary)

It's definitely worth trying to reach out to check the status of the SIM, you can hit up T-Mo at 1-877-453-1304, using the Message Us link on this page, or contacting T-Force via Facebook or Twitter.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Good morning, magenta6025869!

I just wanted to swing by to see if your service is working as it should be now. If not, please take a look at the questions magentatechie asked so we can get a better idea of why this is happening.