iOS hasn't worked since "makeover"

c.nok

Ever since the new iOS released months ago it has not worked for me. I can log in to it but then it looks like I'm provisioned for a pre-paid account when my account is post paid. All options are grayed out and no information is displayed, just a blank screen other than the grayed out menu. I've contacted support about this at least twice, wasted many hours doing things like deleting my app and reinstalling that I already did before I called. Was finally told it was a "known issue," that my account was provisioned for the app wrong or something and it would be fixed at the next update. Well, next update came and it still doesn't work. Anyone here know how to get this resolved without wasting hours. It's clearly a T-Mobile issue but I can't reach the right person to get it resolved. Thanks.

All replies

• snn555

Re: iOS hasn't worked since "makeover"

I need some clarification. When you say iOS do you mean Apple's operating system or the T-Mobile app for iOS or what exactly are you asking?

• c.nok

Sorry about that. Yes, I'm talking about the the iOS TMobile app that isn't working right.

• snn555

given the steps you've already tried it sounds like TMobile needs to do something on their end and may need to file a trouble ticket.

It doesn't sound like it is necessarily an app issue.  sounds like it is something on T-Mobiles end having to do with your account.

my suggestion is to contact T-Mobile over Facebook or Twitter messenger. I believe you stand a better chance of getting someone who can assist you rather than calling in or using any other messaging features through T-Mobile.