DD-214

magenta6018693

How do I upload my DD-214.

All replies

• snn555

Re: DD-214

1. Head over to our military verification page at www.t-mobile.com/military/verification.
        2. Enter your T-Mobile Phone Numberand Account PIN.
        3. Check the I'm not a robot box, then select Submit.
        4. Enter details into the required fields for the Military member. If the name field does not show the Military member's name and you cannot change it, you'll need to contact us to update the billing responsible party's name on your account and get this offer.
        5. Select Verify and Continue. Note:Active Duty & T-Mobile for Business customers (excluding Individual Sole Proprietor) will be required to upload additional documentation to verify eligibility.

Most customers will be verified immediately. In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional details to verify your eligibility (such as Active Duty & Business customers with account type "B"). If further information is required, you will be notified right away, and will need to upload documents confirming your military status to complete your verification. A confirmation of your validation status will be sent to you via email within 48 hours.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-37061#fourthheading

1 of 1 people found this helpful