Worse Customer Service Ever

wyoming2008@yahoo.com

I had one simple question so I chose to send a message via the t-mobile website. The agent told me she would have an answer for me in "5-7" minutes.  Ten minutes later, I asked how much longer it would be. She messages that she sent the info via text to my phone then SHE closed out the conversation.  I did NOT receive the information she said she sent so I asked to speak with her supervisor but she never came back into the conversation. So I called "Customer Care".  I wanted to obtain a corporate telephone number because this one incident is only the tip of the iceberg of what I have been experiencing with T-Mobile chat and Customer Care.  Almost 20 minutes later, Erick answered. I told her about my experience with Chrystal via chat and I told her I needed the number for someone at Corporate that I can file a complaint against Chrystal.  Erick did not wish to give me this information so I asked to speak to HER supervisor. Marge was put on the phone 10 minutes later and she gave me two numbers at Corporate that I can call.  I will be calling them. I have never experienced this level of incompetent and rude customer service in my entire life and we switched from Verizon for this?  I hope the people at corporate are more receptive because they need to know what's going on.  You have chat agents who don't want to chat???  You have chat agents who tell you they sent you information but they didn't?   You have chat agents who terminate conversations?  Incredible.  There must be someone in this company that cares about the customer. 

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Worse Customer Service Ever

This is definitely not how the chat system is supposed to go so I'm super sorry this happened to you. I can escalate your feedback too if you'd like. We need to give you better service and I'm bummed we dropped the ball on. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

Yes, please escalate as quickly as possible.  I will hold off contacting corporate till I hear from you. Don & Diana Clough

To: Diana Clough <wyoming2008@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:07 PM

Subject: Re:  - Worse Customer Service Ever

#yiv3892715412 * #yiv3892715412 a #yiv3892715412 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv3892715412 #yiv3892715412 h1, #yiv3892715412 h2, #yiv3892715412 h3, #yiv3892715412 h4, #yiv3892715412 h5, #yiv3892715412 h6, #yiv3892715412 p, #yiv3892715412 hr {}#yiv3892715412 .yiv3892715412button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionThis is definitely not how the chat system is supposed to go so I'm super sorry this happened to you. I can escalate your feedback too if you'd like. We need to give you better service and I'm bummed we dropped the ball on. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account & services by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following Worse Customer Service Ever in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences   |

|

• tmo_mike_c

I appreciate you letting me help. I sent you a private message. Please take a look at that and give me a reply when you get the chance. Thanks.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

I read through the entire chat chain again. It is Augusta but you really ought to take a look at the exchange that began on August 8th.......I sincerely feel that Chrystal is not doing her job at all.......

You at 11:24, Aug 8:I have called twice and noone seems to be able to help me. I have some questions and issues with the Family Allowances portion of my plan. My PIN is XXXXX ReadT-Mobile at 11:24, Aug 8:Hi and thanks for Messaging your Team of Experts. A member of your team will be with you shortly.Chrystal at 11:25, Aug 8:Good Morning Diana, I'm Chrystal, your Senior Messaging Expert with your Team of Experts. How may I assist you?You at 11:25, Aug 8:Please explain what time zone the Schedule refers to in the Family Allowances.ReadYou at 11:29, Aug 8:Are you still there?DeliveredYou at 11:29, Aug 8:You must have left. I will begin another session.DeliveredConversation closed by you 11:30, Aug 8You at 9:21, Aug 28:How can I send an email? I do not have time to chat or call.ReadT-Mobile at 9:21, Aug 28:Your Team of Experts in Augusta is ready to help! They'll be right with you.Chrystal at 9:23, Aug 28:Good Morning Diana, I'm Chrystal, your Senior Messaging Expert with your Team of Experts. What department are you trying to send an email to? Also, what is the email in reference to? You at 9:24, Aug 28:I have no idea what department. It is regarding a payment I made yesterday on my phone purchase but, like I said, I don't have time to sit here and chat.ReadChrystal at 9:27, Aug 28:You are not able to just email a representative. However our chats are saved to your account. Meaning you will be able to chat with us at your free will. Even if you log out and log back in you will be able to pick up where you left off. You at 9:29, Aug 28:Chrystal, on Aug 8, I started a conversation with you but you ignored me. I switched to TMOBILE less than month ago and I have not been impressed at all with the customer service I have NOT been receiving. Look at the messages I sent you on August 8th. You never responded. I need to speak with someone who wants to assist me.ReadChrystal at 9:33, Aug 28:I sincerely do apologize. It was never my intentions to ignore the chat. I will be more than happy to review the account now if you would like me to. I am the only messaging representative in the community at this moment. If you are not wanting to message then you do have the option to schedule a call back.   To schedule a call with us using your T-Mobile App, once logged in, go to the Menu in the top left corner > Select “Help” in the drop-down > Select “Call Us” > Select “Schedule a Call” > Select a time and date that works for you > Select “Confirm” and we’ll give you a ring!Conversation closed by the agent 10:04, Aug 28You at 13:50, Aug 28:I have a question about Family Mode. Will it allow me to restrict TEXT access and CALL access on my teenagers phone?ReadYou at 13:52, Aug 28:Is anyone there??ReadChrystal at 13:53, Aug 28:Hey there Diana! I’m Chrystal, your Senior Messaging Expert. I’ll be assisting you today. Yes Family Mode will allow you to restrict Text Messages. Please allow me 5-7 minutes to provide you with those steps. You at 14:03, Aug 28:Are you still there? It's been 10 minutes.ReadChrystal at 14:03, Aug 28:I was able to send you a text message with a link to the information on how to use the family mode to set up the restrictions. Conversation closed by the agent 14:03, Aug 28You at 14:05, Aug 28:May I please speak with your supervisor? I have not received a text message from you and you just closed the conversation.ReadYou at 14:12, Aug 28:May I please speak with your supervisor? I have not received a text message from you and you just closed the conversation.ReadYou at 14:18, Aug 28:May I please speak with your supervisor? I have not received a text message from you and you just closed the conversation.ReadEstellekristine at 14:50, Aug 28:Hi, Diana! Hi! You’ve reached Estelle! I noticed you were messaging us earlier and I'm just reading back through and I saw that you were asking about the Family mode. I understand how important is for you to set restrictions for your kid's phone access. For the Family mode it allows you to control data usage, filter web content, check device usage, provides real-time location information. If you want to restrict calls, you may add the family allowance feature. Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 11:30 AM

#yiv7960823270 * #yiv7960823270 a

#yiv7960823270 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv7960823270 #yiv7960823270 h1, #yiv7960823270 h2, #yiv7960823270 h3, #yiv7960823270 h4, #yiv7960823270 h5, #yiv7960823270 h6, #yiv7960823270 p, #yiv7960823270 hr {}#yiv7960823270 .yiv7960823270button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionI appreciate you letting me help. I sent you a private message. Please take a look at that and give me a reply when you get the chance. Thanks.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences  |

|

• tmo_mike_c

That's disappointing to hear and we totally could have given you much better service. I glad you chose to come here and tell us about this. If you have more info, or anything more you'd like me to help, please reply to the private message I sent you. Thank you.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

Are you going to escalate this to Corporate or should I go ahead and give them a call? Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:03 AM

#yiv4011826550 * #yiv4011826550 a #yiv4011826550 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv4011826550 #yiv4011826550 h1, #yiv4011826550 h2, #yiv4011826550 h3, #yiv4011826550 h4, #yiv4011826550 h5, #yiv4011826550 h6, #yiv4011826550 p, #yiv4011826550 hr {}#yiv4011826550 .yiv4011826550button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionThat's disappointing to hear and we totally could have given you much better service. I glad you chose to come here and tell us about this. If you have more info, or anything more you'd like me to help, please reply to the private message I sent you. Thank you.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences   |

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

I still have not received a response Mike. Another agent in your area responded and asked if he could help me but I told him you were working on it.  What's the status? Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 11:03 AM

#yiv4418009656 * #yiv4418009656 a #yiv4418009656 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv4418009656 #yiv4418009656 h1, #yiv4418009656 h2, #yiv4418009656 h3, #yiv4418009656 h4, #yiv4418009656 h5, #yiv4418009656 h6, #yiv4418009656 p, #yiv4418009656 hr {}#yiv4418009656 .yiv4418009656button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionThat's disappointing to hear and we totally could have given you much better service. I glad you chose to come here and tell us about this. If you have more info, or anything more you'd like me to help, please reply to the private message I sent you. Thank you.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

I sent you a private message but I didn't see your reply. Can you take a look at it for me and reply back? Thanks.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

I have been trying and trying to reply but it wants me to attach a file.  I have no file to attach.  This exchange is getting as bad as the one with Chrystal!   Diana Clough

From: tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com>

Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 10:38 AM

#yiv1478325228 * #yiv1478325228 a #yiv1478325228 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv1478325228 #yiv1478325228 h1, #yiv1478325228 h2, #yiv1478325228 h3, #yiv1478325228 h4, #yiv1478325228 h5, #yiv1478325228 h6, #yiv1478325228 p, #yiv1478325228 hr {}#yiv1478325228 .yiv1478325228button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionHey there! I sent you a private message but I didn't see your reply. Can you take a look at it for me and reply back? Thanks.

• magenta3700643

I agree. The worst. On hold 30 minutes only to be transferred and placed back on hold for a simple issue. Thought they were revamping the whole "customer service" "We care" motto. Not. Seems that it was better before. Chatting with a rep isn't any better. I've been with them since 2011 but now I'm thinking its time to go elsewhere. Not worth it.

• magentatechie

wyoming2008@yahoo.com , I know T-Mobile would hate to lose a loyal customer such as yourself.  I'm just curious about your issue.  Is it something you mind sharing here?  Perhaps one of the mods or members can help you out.

Also, your Team of Experts are supposed to handle most situations, such as financial care and retention.  You are only supposed to only be transferred for very specific situations such as activations and tech care.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

I have been communicating with Mike and I assume he will be following up on this like he stated he would.  I would hate to start all over again but this whole debacle started BECAUSE of your Team of Experts. Don & Diana Clough

From: magentatechie <no-reply@t-mobile.com>

Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:09 PM

#yiv4206140744 * #yiv4206140744 a #yiv4206140744 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv4206140744 #yiv4206140744 h1, #yiv4206140744 h2, #yiv4206140744 h3, #yiv4206140744 h4, #yiv4206140744 h5, #yiv4206140744 h6, #yiv4206140744 p, #yiv4206140744 hr {}#yiv4206140744 .yiv4206140744button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from magentatechie in Account & services - View the full discussionwyoming2008@yahoo.com , I know T-Mobile would hate to lose a loyal customer such as yourself.  I'm just curious about your issue.  Is it something you mind sharing here?  Perhaps one of the mods or members can help you out.  Also, your Team of Experts are supposed to handle most situations, such as financial care and retention.  You are only supposed to only be transferred for very specific situations such as activations and tech care.

• magentatechie

I gotcha!  Fingers crossed that Mike is able to resolve your Issue.  If there's anything else we on the boards can help with, please post back! 

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

Well, I, too, am hoping that Mike can get to the bottom of this very unfortunate situation. Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:39 PM

#yiv4490608579 * #yiv4490608579 a #yiv4490608579 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv4490608579 #yiv4490608579 h1, #yiv4490608579 h2, #yiv4490608579 h3, #yiv4490608579 h4, #yiv4490608579 h5, #yiv4490608579 h6, #yiv4490608579 p, #yiv4490608579 hr {}#yiv4490608579 .yiv4490608579button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from magentatechie in Account & services - View the full discussionI gotcha!  Fingers crossed that Mike is able to resolve your Issue.  If there's anything else we on the boards can help with, please post back! 

• tmo_mike_c

Seems like you might be trying to reply from your email. Can you sign into your support account on a computer and try to reply to my message that way?

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

Mike, I have made 3 attempts to reply to you via T-Mobile Support. It insists it wants me to upload a file to send to you.  I give up.  You have been the only person willing to help me but apparently either I'm too incompetent to understand how to reply to you, or your messaging system is so convoluted I need to find another provider.  I give up.  There have been SO MANY issues we have experienced with T-Mobile since we left Verizon in July.  And now, as soon as we can possibly pay off our equipment, we are leaving T-Mobile too.  Why does everything have to be so complicated? Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 1:19 PM

#yiv1393380525 * #yiv1393380525 a #yiv1393380525 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv1393380525 #yiv1393380525 h1, #yiv1393380525 h2, #yiv1393380525 h3, #yiv1393380525 h4, #yiv1393380525 h5, #yiv1393380525 h6, #yiv1393380525 p, #yiv1393380525 hr {}#yiv1393380525 .yiv1393380525button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionSeems like you might be trying to reply from your email. Can you sign into your support account on a computer and try to reply to my message that way?

|

• magentatechie

Oh, no, Mr and Ms Clough, I'm so sorry you're having issues reaching out to Mike!  If you'll allow, I'd like to try to help.  Are you replying from your Yahoo! e-mail or are you logged in to the support.t-mobile.com website?

If you are on the website, it does give an option to upload a file, but above that are buttons for Send and Cancel.  If you select Send, does it give you an error message?

Is this still regarding your poor experience with Chrystal? I understand you were wishing to escalate a compliant.  I certainly don't blame you for being upset, I know I would be too.

I also understand your reason for reaching out in the first place was to inquire about controlling text messages and calls for your teenager.  You also had a concern about a payment made.  Now, I can't help with the payment issue as no one here has access to your account unfortunately.

But I can help answer your questions regarding Family Allowances and Family Mode.  Family mode is used to monitor/restrict app and data usage.

Family Allowances is used to control texts and calls.  For example, you are given the option to set "Always Allowed" numbers so that even if the kiddo is grounded and you've shut down their service, you will still be able to make and receive calls and texts to him/her.  You can set up to 10 always allowed numbers.  You can also use it to block up to 10 numbers per line.  This is especially useful as whoever tries to call hears an error message as opposed to being forwarded to voicemail as is the case with other blocking services.

You can read more here: Family Allowances   FamilyMode

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

Also, I hope it is all right with you, but I submitted a comment to T-Force with a link to this thread and your Yahoo! e-mail address.  My hope is that they will be able to reach out to you and provide a solid resolution.

• tmo_mike_c

I think reaching out to getting in touch with T-Force is the best way to get more info related to the account. I'm sorry if i wasn't clear, but I can send an escalation reporting the experience you had. I'd just like to get more details that I sent in the private message in your inbox.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

And like I said already, you're trying but I have already told you that I have tried twice to reply to your private message but it wants me to attach a file. Maybe whoever you escalate this too will be able to communicate with me via email, which seems to be the only way I can communicate with you since chat doesn't work nor do phone calls. Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 6:38 PM

#yiv3193766859 * #yiv3193766859 a #yiv3193766859 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv3193766859 #yiv3193766859 h1, #yiv3193766859 h2, #yiv3193766859 h3, #yiv3193766859 h4, #yiv3193766859 h5, #yiv3193766859 h6, #yiv3193766859 p, #yiv3193766859 hr {}#yiv3193766859 .yiv3193766859button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionI think reaching out to getting in touch with T-Force is the best way to get more info related to the account. I'm sorry if i wasn't clear, but I can send an escalation reporting the experience you had. I'd just like to get more details that I sent in the private message in your inbox.

|

• tmo_mike_c

I understand, and I think it's because you may be replying from the email notification instead of signing in form the support site from a computer and going to your inbox that way.

Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? We do have our T-Force team that can help with account and look into the info you were supposed to be sent via text. We'd like to help here, but we don't have account access we'd need to help sort that part of your concern out.

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

I do not have any social media accounts.  I clicked on the link you provided to take me to T-Mobile support then I log in to my account.  I am asked to insert the name of the person I am trying to reach.  All of you are listed but I eventually find your login name and it populates. I type my message and click Send but it tells me to attach a file or cancel.  I am beyond frustrated with this.  There must be a way to communicate with you other than social media, which I don't have. Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 6:52 PM

#yiv9171145249 * #yiv9171145249 a #yiv9171145249 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv9171145249 #yiv9171145249 h1, #yiv9171145249 h2, #yiv9171145249 h3, #yiv9171145249 h4, #yiv9171145249 h5, #yiv9171145249 h6, #yiv9171145249 p, #yiv9171145249 hr {}#yiv9171145249 .yiv9171145249button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussionI understand, and I think it's because you may be replying from the email notification instead of signing in form the support site from a computer and going to your inbox that way. Do you have a Facebook or Twitter account? We do have our T-Force team that can help with account and look into the info you were supposed to be sent via text. We'd like to help here, but we don't have account access we'd need to help sort that part of your concern out.

• magentatechie

I think I know what might help, I'm so sorry this has been so much trouble for you!  First, go to your inbox on the Support.T-Mobile.com website.  Log in, if necessary.  Make sure you are viewing the inbox.

If you are on a desktop, you'll see something like this:

Screenshot_2018-09-10-18-31-30.jpg

If on a mobile device, it may look closer to this:

Screenshot_2018-09-10-18-17-42.jpg

Screenshot_2018-09-10-18-17-56.jpg

Screenshot_2018-09-10-18-18-10.jpg

Now filter to Messages to view your messages from Mike.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-18-18-14.jpg

You can click his message to open it, key in your message to the text field, then click "Reply" to send.

By the way, if you are viewing this through your e-mail, I don't believe you will be able to view the pictures I posted! Be sure to tap View the Full Message in the email to see the images.  Hope this helps!

• joe1994

Cingular wireless before at&t stepped back in and took over to me will go down as the worst phone company in history.  We had gotten Cingular as back up for our virgin mobile or tracphones. I had paid our bill with Cingular and the next day after paying the bill our service was cut off. I went to the store thinking there was a hardware issue. When I got to the store it was closed as in closed down, gone! When I tried calling the 800 costumer service number all I got was a busy signal.

For costumer service T-Mobile is number #1, followed by project Fi st number #2 and tracphone and net 10 at numbers 3&4.

• magentatechie

How awesome of you to say! I know T-Mobile appreciates your loyalty.    Don't forget, you can snag $50 for every person you refer to T-Mobile! (Be sure to check out the website for full details)

• wyoming2008@yahoo.com

You must have thought you were replying to a different customer. Don & Diana Clough

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:24 AM

#yiv1437290709 * #yiv1437290709 a #yiv1437290709 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv1437290709 #yiv1437290709 h1, #yiv1437290709 h2, #yiv1437290709 h3, #yiv1437290709 h4, #yiv1437290709 h5, #yiv1437290709 h6, #yiv1437290709 p, #yiv1437290709 hr {}#yiv1437290709 .yiv1437290709button td {}

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

reply from magentatechie in Account & services - View the full discussionHow awesome of you to say! I know T-Mobile appreciates your loyalty.    Don't forget, you can snag $50 for every person you refer to T-Mobile! (Be sure to check out the website for full details)

• shaye730

I just experienced the same mess. I asked the agent Austin did she forget I'm here she said no and then 5 mins later said it was the end of her shoft and closed the conversation without even answering my question.  T-Mobile needs to get them trained better.