I am really sorry that I switched

revbillt

I am so very sorry that I switched from Verizon to this miserable, horrible service. I lose more calls in one week that in the 10 years that I had coverage with Verizon. The map that shows the coverage is a joke at best and I cannot wait until I fulfill my obligation to this company so I can switch to a company that offers reliable service.

All replies

• mari0

Re: I am really sorry that I switched

revbillt I am in the same boat, did you do the "Get out of the red" promotion? If so, how long do we need to stay? I am within my 14 day window, I have a customer service message out. If they can't help before my window...I *think* I can just go back without issue.

Which area are you in? I am in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area. I have no coverage at all in spots the map shows as having coverage. Not even no bars, it actually says "No Service". Also same thing, we dropped more calls in 5 days than many years on Verizon. The data speeds are fast, but only a small percentage of the time. I am getting <3mbps in most spots I spot tested and Pandora actually stops to buffer while driving in the car. Rarely happened on Verizon, but coverage maps in my area are very similar!

I really like the company and the perks are awesome, but it's not enough to get me to keep paying for terrible cell phone service.

• revbillt

I am located in Westminster, MD which is about 25 miles north west of Baltimore. I would back out of this as soon as you can. Unfortunately, I waited too long and am therefore stuck until my contract runs out. But you better believe that I will be looking for another service the day after my contract expires.

• revbillt

I like the company as well and the people that I talk to are awesome. But my main reason for having service through T-Mobile is to have mobile phone service that is as reliable as they marketed. I am so tired of dropping calls in the middle of conversations because I drove under a tree or into a shady spot.  Sadly, I feel that this company misrepresented itself and their claims fall short of fact.

Is it possible to launch a class-action suit against them? The service indicated on the map is extremely misleading and simply not true.

• snn555

If you wish to switch back to Verizon you must do so within 30 days or within your current plan period .of course you can switch back at any time however after that time Period you would have lost your plan and will not be able to return to it.

• mari0

BTW -- It is exta bogus because they still charged me $150 even though I used their service for 7 days. Even then use is hard to say cause the service was hardly usable in my area. (Wilkes-Barre, PA)