Pandora Offer did not show up

ur2warped

Did not get the Pandora offer on my primary account number yesterday. After a call to customer service, they said that this is a known bug. But what do I do now to get the offer?

All replies

• snn555

Re: Pandora Offer did not show up

It may have shown up on a secondary line. The code could show up on any line however only the primary account holder can use it.Screenshot_20180828-163645.png

• genoahh

I’ve talked to two different reps and no one will help me. /:

• magenta2824948

I spoke with support yesterday. This offer was only for the primary account holder everyone else on the account will NOT have access fo this offer. False advertisement! App makes it seem

like everyone will have access to this offer as long as the primary account holder sets it up on their end.    

• tmo_mike_c

I know this offer's passed already, but filing ticket is the resolution if you have lines not able to redeem offer. I know we were still taking tickets on Aug 29 and allowing redemption until earlier this morning. My apologies to folks having trouble with offer. Please keep an eye out for other offers through the app.

1 of 2 people found this helpful
                • magenta5994261

Hello Mike,

I have been calling T mobile team of experts since the Offer date, I am primary account holder . I did not receive the Pandora offer inside the application. After one week , i.e. on 4th September they registered a ticket regarding this issue. After reaching out to them on September 8th to check the status of the ticket. They told me that someone is still working on this Ticket 20840118. and asked me check next Tuesday if I see the offer.

On 11th September(3rd Tuesday since the offer), I am yet to receive an update or Pandora offer. I also have worked on Technical support side and I have also dealt with tickets as part of my job, yet this is not even the most difficult thing to investigate and resolve. All they need to do is provide a new registration link for Pandora plus . I don't understand why is it so difficult for them to resolve this issue.

Mr. Mike , I would politely request you to provide escalation matrix of your support organization, so that I can reach to the higher ups and try to understand the issue. Or do I have to file a consumer complaint just to get in touch with leads of the T mobile Tuesday's development and support team ?

This Pandora offer was something I was looking forward to most. I really despise such false advertisements by big brands.

Regards,

Mukul Kulkarni

• magenta5994261

I have been calling T mobile team of experts since the Offer date, I am primary account holder . I did not receive the Pandora offer inside the application. After one week , i.e. on 4th September they registered a ticket regarding this issue. After reaching out to them on September 8th to check the status of the ticket. They told me that someone is still working on this Ticket 20840118. and asked me check next Tuesday if I see the offer.

On 11th September(3rd Tuesday since the offer), I am yet to receive an update or Pandora offer. I also have worked on Technical support side and I have also dealt with tickets as part of my job, yet this is not even the most difficult thing to investigate and resolve. All they need to do is provide a new registration link for Pandora plus . I don't understand why is it so difficult for them to resolve this issue.

I would politely ask anyone to provide Tmobile escalation matrix of support organization, so that I can reach to the higher ups and try to understand the issue with giving a registration link. Or do I have to file a consumer complaint just to get in touch with leads of the T mobile Tuesday's development and support team ?

This Pandora offer was something I was looking forward to most. I really despise such false advertisements by big brands.