grace period

bekahj

howv long is a grace period?

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: grace period

Hey there!  By grace period, are you referring to the amount of time after your due date you have until you are disconnected? There really isn't a hard number on that. It really depends on a number of factors such as account type, tenure, payment history, etc.

Something to note, that there are folks here who say they have noticed no grace period with their payment.  Basically, the service can be interrupted if even a single day past due, so it's safest not to count on a grace period.

Returned, late, or missing payments

To be absolutely safe, if you know your payment will be late, always set up a payment arrangement to avoid interruption (and those reconnect fees!) You can do this by logging in to your My.T-Mobile.com account (or the app), click Pay Now, then select the Make A Payment Arrangement link.  You can also set one up through the automated system but it isn't as customizable to do that way.  Care can also set one up for you, but there is an $8 fee to have a rep put it in, so my preference is to use the website.

Hope this helps!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

Re: grace period

I agree with the comment above you're talking about possible service interruption. The good news, is that link magentatechie posted does have a section about setting up a payment arrangement so you don't have to worry about not having service. Please check that out and let us know if you need more help.