Team of Experts...

snn555

As of yet I have not been able to find a positive comment for this new team of experts.

I have been told that out of a 40 available Representatives only two of them work the message line through the T-Mobile app.

Basically I get one who is die hard wanting me to buy a new iPhone and the other one who cannot answer any question of any type.

So those are the only two people I will ever get to speak with until they go elsewhere. So it also seems that the representatives on Twitter are a little bit more easy to work with even though they can see the chat from the T-Mobile app chats, they seem to be able to get more done.

The biggest problem I have run into is that you can kind of tell what kind of people they are through the way that they speak either on the phone or through typing and they don't seem to be as educated as you'd hoped they'd be.

All of that to say that this team of experts via phone and T-Mobile message app are not quite as good as the old school method of calling in and getting somebody different every time with at least a chance to get a hold of someone who can actually help you.

As is the case now once you get one person you're stuck with that one person and hopefully they know what they're doing otherwise it becomes very circular.

I find it hard to believe that T-Mobile has been working on this uncarrier movement for over 2 years and these are the results we are presented with.

All replies

• smplyunprdctble

Re: Team of Experts...

I've had a "neutral-positive" experience when I called in.

It's "neutral" because I waited about 10 minutes before my phone rang for my call from them, and then I had another 10 minutes or so on hold waiting for a person on the line.  I had the urge to just yell "REPRESENTATIVE" randomly.

It's "positive" because the person I got was very friendly, and very helpful with everything I brought up.  It was a three-part phone call involving a lot of housekeeping on my account, and she made sure I understood everything going on (including the one thing I had forgotten).

The problem with saying "positive" is the rare time I call in to Customer Care, I always got that level of helpfulness and cheerfulness.  So, I really can't say whether or not it was a "better" experience when I was talking to someone.  It wasn't quite as great an experience in the connection process.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • darthsloth

Certainly not impressed. Twice this evening the website logged me off while having a message conversation with a Team representative. The second time I was in the middle typing a response, so inactivity can't be their excuse. I've always figured that changing carriers would be a pain with no big improvement, but now I thinking why not.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • mickey2074

Like anything new, it takes a bit of time to work the kinks out.  I love the team approach.  When I call, I get people who are closest to my location (unless I call after hours), and I'm not transferred nearly as much as I was before.  I believe they've worked out many of the kinks.  I hope you've been able to hang in there with them.  They are really trying.