Pandora Plus coupon code not showing up

magenta5382162

Though I am account holder on Tmobile One account, I cant see pandora plus code under my Tmobile Tuesday app. How can I get access to pandora plus code ?

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Pandora Plus coupon code not showing up

Have you tried looking at the icon that looks like a gift box?

The code should be there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • magenta5382162

Nope. Nothings shows up over there.

• tmo_chris

Hey magenta5382162

I am very sorry but this offer was only available for a short period of time and is no longer available The good news is that with there being a Tuesday every week, there will be plenty of other offers you can take advantage of.

• magenta5994261

I have been calling T mobile team of experts since the Offer date, I am primary account holder . I did not receive the Pandora offer inside the application. After one week , i.e. on 4th September they registered a ticket regarding this issue. After reaching out to them on September 8th to check the status of the ticket. They told me that someone is still working on this Ticket number20840118. and asked me check next Tuesday if I see the offer.

On 11th September(3rd Tuesday since the offer), I am yet to receive an update or Pandora offer. I also have worked on Technical support side and I have also dealt with tickets as part of my job, yet this is not even the most difficult thing to investigate and resolve. All they need to do is provide a new registration link for Pandora plus . I don't understand why is it so difficult for them to resolve this issue.

Mr. Chris, I would politely request you to provide escalation matrix of your support organization, so that I can reach to the higher ups and try to understand the issue. Or do I have to file a consumer complaint just to get in touch with leads of the T mobile Tuesday's development and support team ?

This Pandora offer was something I was looking forward to most. I really despise such false advertisements by big brands.

• tmo_mike_c

The suggestion above is a really good one. Have you checked it out to see if you could find the code? Please let us know.