Cannot access my tmobile

paog

Hello,

anyone else having issues logging into my tmobile?

Im getting this error message

“Oops! Your account details are rather new, please call Care at 1-800-937-8997 for authentication or come back later.”

All replies

• snn555

Re: Cannot access my tmobile

If you recently became a TMO customer, your account details may not be updated yet .

• tmo_mike_c

Oh boy that's no good, but I'm sure there's a way to get you into your account. Are you getting the error when you try logging into your MyT-Mobile.com account? If a tickets been filed already, that means it's being worked on by our Help Desk team on the back end.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, paog!

Did you get things sorted out with your My T-Mobile account or are you still having issues logging in? As MC mentioned above, if you're still having issues, please give us a call or work with T-Force via Facebook/Twitter to get a ticket filed.

• magenta6693851

I have been getting the following error. I have contacted T-Mobile support many times.  They tell me the will fix the problem, but do nothing.  Here is the error.

Oh no!

You are not authorized to access this account.

If you are the account owner, please dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone or 1-877-778-2106 from a non T-Mobile phone.

You can also use one of the links below to continue: