No service in my house several times a day

ellewolfe

I'm slowly losing my mind with this phone. I have a Galaxy S7 that I got on my fiance's plan a little over a year ago from a T-Mobile store. We have unlimited data on our plan. This month I've started losing service sitting in my house randomly for 10-20 minutes at a time. Some times I have full bars, sometimes there is the X indicating no service. I'm always connected to wifi and have reset that connection several times in case that was causing some sort of problem. My phone is up to date with all the updates. I generally will be texting back and forth with a friend and then when I try to respond it will give me the message saying I have no service or am not connected to wifi. It takes a long time to clear up and a phone restart, restarting the messaging app, or a wifi reset doesn't help. The other day I was on the phone with my dad and had the call drop and then couldn't call him back because I had no service. I've had multiple times being in another city and I lose service right when I need it the most for GPS. I'm losing my mind the phone isn't that old and my fiance's phone when we're sitting right next to each other isn't doing this. Is there anything else I can try?

All replies