T mobile Coverage Maps = LIES !

lacoolass

T mobile coverage f****** sucks. I don't care what the coverage map says because its wrong. I NEVER have coverage or only 2 bars and I have an Iphone 7. This  is crazy . I'm looking for a different company who actually have service and its a shame because I been with t mobile is F***** 2007!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: T mobile Coverage Maps = LIES !

Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time getting coverage What is your ZIP code? Also, is the coverage any better when you are outdoors?

• magenta2713436

I totally agree: the T-Mobile Coverage Map lies and so do the customer service reps.  I'm traveling in an RV and for the past 6 weeks in the Dakotas, Montana, and Wyoming I've been without T-Mobile coverage most of the time.  For all the RV parks I stayed in the T-Mobile Coverage Map shows coverage but I cannot get it.  When I called customer service from Billings Montana I was told that T-Mobile has ZERO coverage in the entire state of Montana.  I had coverage in some locations but not in the RV Park I was in.  The T-Mobile Coverage Map shows excellent coverage at the park.  ATT does have excellent coverage all over but I'm out of domestic roaming bytes till next month. 

• tmo_chris

Hey magenta2713436

What was the ZIP code of that RV park and what kind of phones do you have? I would like to take a closer look at it.

• magenta2713436

57078 Yankton KOA

57301 Dakota CG

57702 Rushmore Shadows

59101 Billings Village

iPhone 7 and 8

Greg

• tmo_chris

Thanks Greg,

I took a look at all of those parks and we do have coverage in all of them. The coverage is LTE700 which both your phones support but it is pretty sparse. We also have roaming agreements with AT&T there so if you are unable to get on T-Mobile signal, the AT&T should pick up as well. I know that the data is capped while roaming but you should still have unlimited talk and text so you would not be without some form of communication if there was an emergency. While looking at the locations, I did not see any immediate plans for enhancement but that is not to say that it will never happen, we just don't have anything in the books at this time

• joe1994

Unfortunately no matter what carrier you go with your eventually go9 to have coverage issues. My home town is Las Vegas and I k now all the big four carrier's in Las Vegas have dead zones including verizion. The only carrier I had 98%-99% coverage was project Fi.

1 of 1 people found this helpful