Branched from an earlier discussion.

No Service

mikelerman

My service is terrible. I live in Sherman Oaks CA and I have been able to take a screenshot on my iPhone 8 for 9 consecutive days where the 'T-Mobile LTE' bar says 'No Service'. It's not just my apartment (in 91411) either! My office in Encino CA, also gets no service! I have to use someone else's phone or my work phone because the texts don't go through and my GF doesn't know when I'll be home to take out the dogs.

FIX MY SERVICE PLEASE!!!!

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: No Service

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're having such a huge problem with the service in your area!  I checked the map and it looks like there should be excellent coverage out there in Sherman Oaks.  Encino looks a little different, the coverage is not as consistent and there appears to be modernization taking place on some towers out there.  Are you noticing the "No Service" all the time or is it mostly when you're indoors?

Is your device unlocked from another carrier, or is it a T-Mobile purchased phone?

Unfortunately, this being a community forum, no one here has access to your account but if you reach out to 611, use the Message T-Mobile link on this page, or reach out to T-Force, they can have a peek at your phone and refresh the signal for you.  Hope this helps!

• mikelerman

Re: No Service

Hi Magentatechie,

Will this message be posted on the board?I would like to show you my address and how to map is spotty where I am in Sherman Oaks.

My iPhone 8 is a T-Mobile purchased phone.

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 7:04:41 AM PDT, magentatechie <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote: 

|

T-Mobile Support

|

No Service

reply from magentatechie in Network & coverage - View the full discussion

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're having such a huge problem with the service in your area!  I checked the map and it looks like there should be excellent coverage out there in Sherman Oaks.  Encino looks a little different, the coverage is not as consistent and there appears to be modernization taking place on some towers out there.

Is your device unlocked from another carrier, or is it a T-Mobile purchased phone? 

Unfortunately, this being a community forum, no one here has access to your account but if you reach out to 611, use the Message T-Mobile link on this page, or reach out to T-Force, they can have a peek at your phone and refresh the signal for you.  Hope this helps!

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Network & coverage by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following No Service in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences