Galaxy Tab S4?

woo151

Hello,

It has been a LONG while since I have seen T-mo carry a decent Samsung tablet (i think S2 was the last?).

They skipped the S3, but I saw a couple of 3rd party articles saying they might carry the new S4.  Can this be confirmed?

I have the OG Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and it is showing it's age (still runs vids like a champ) but I would REALLY love to upgrade to the S4.

And no, I will NOT use an ipad.

Thanks!

Woo

All replies

• jbass1212

Re: Galaxy Tab S4?

I want to know the same thing.  I will buy it day one of its available on T-Mobile.  The android tablet selection for T-Mobile is terrible

• gwooster

I would like to know too.  I chatted with a customer rep before saying that it's possible that T-Mo would carry this tablet when it gets released but so far no announcements.  I want to know if I should continue waiting or move on to something else.

• tmo_chris

I am not seeing anything internally at this time but you can keep an eye on our newsroom for all the latest.

• android1999

Chris,

As a T-Mobile Customer, it is becoming annoying that Verizon gets new devices first. Second, Looking at Samsung's website, the Verizon (LTE) version is only the 64GB version.

If T-Mobile only offers the 64GB version, then I may decide to cancel service. Samsung manufactures these devices and T-Mobile should be able to get the 256GB LTE versions in stock for customers that wan't them. before suggesting putting a memory card in the 64GB version. The idea is to have the 256GB version with a 400GB card installed.

• ford12acing

i would be pretty shocked if tmo got this. tmo gets bottom of the barrel devices when it comes to android. this is too high end for them.

• cutaya

Just came from the Verizon store and decided to let September play out with TMO on getting S4. In  preparation I paid off all TMO hardware and filled out forms to port 6 lines Verizon. Been with TMO now for 10 years but have watched hardware fall to lower priorities as each year the Sprint TMO talks happen (which will be huge mistake... Sprint ~ Nextel part 2, but this time it will be bad for TMO and it's customer base).

TMO has shifted away from what brought it back and now is focused on too many other things (tv)

• coraecorp

Hi Woo and T-Mo

I am so much in agreement, T-Mo should have better options other than the crapple which I bought thinking it would work for me until I see the likes of the Tab S4, MS Surface, Acer, HP or even Lenovo tablets on T-Mobiles website.

I ended up selling the iPad after struggling with constant work a rounds and its lack of being productive. Please T-Mo we need better tablets please.

• magenta6066258

I agree we definitely need better android tablets not every one is a fan of apple! I checked into verizon as well...thinking about taking the plunge.

• mollykins

So my cats broke my Tab S2.  "Assuare" cannot replace it because they don't have any in their pile of trash. So they tell me to go buy a replacement tablet of my choice and they will pay up to $600 minus the deductible. But the receipt has to have the kitchen sink and blood from my first born child.  T-Mobile only sells low end garbage in tablets. Verizon has the s4 I want.  Do I: 1.  pay off "thmob" and take my 5 lines elsewhere; 2. Buy the Verizon Tab S4 and hope I can unlock it;  3. Buy the Korean International version and have "Assuare" exploding heads when they get their parties in a wad because it came from the dam factory. 4. Buy another S2 and don't bother with a claim since it's about the same price as the deductible. 

• castle6442

Well, Doing a search on the FCC website showed that A3LSMT837T passed 3 days ago. If that's not the T Mobile Tab S4 than I'd like to know what it is. BTW I'd be grabbing this the second it hits.