Branched from an earlier discussion.

Accessories billing promo issue

smile2020

My husband went to the store on Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn, NY to pay our bill, and the Assistant Manager Sales Rep. told us that our account qualifies for a special promo and we get a MegaBoom speaker completely for free. He explained further that we will be charged $12.50 per month and the same amount will be credited every month for the next 24 months, so the total cost will be $0. This happened in June 2017. A few months later we realized that we are getting charged with no credit being issued as promised, so I went to the store in December 2017 and was assured that the credit for all missing months is applied and this issue will not happen again. I even attempted to return the Megabom but was told that there is no need to. The credit will be issued monthly from now on.

We do not check our bill monthly. Sadly, we used to trust TMobile. This week I was upgrading my phone and realized that the same Megaboom is STILL THERE! The store manager told me that I can only receive $26 now if I return it. Customer service on the phone laughs and tell me there is no such a thing like free speakers at TMobile. I feel so deceived, it's beyond. TMobile has to stand beyond it's customers if store reps do something illegal like give false promises.

I'm communicating with TMobile CS via Twitter at the moment. Still hope they can help. This situation is a fraud.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Accessories billing promo issue

I am so sorry to hear that you have had so many issues getting the monthly credits you were promised! I am glad to hear that you are working with our Twitter team though. They will be able to access your account and see what specifically happened. Please do let us know how it goes.