Plan Name

magenta4939870

?How can I find out the name of my plan?

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: Plan Name

Hey there! The easiest way is to log into your account.  It'll be posted on the first page you see, or you can click the "Plan" link at the top of the page.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

As always, magentatechie posted some great advice. Please give that a shot and let us know if you find your plans name.

• magenta4939870

It was sitting in plain sight right in the upper left corner. It didn't seem like a plan name. The name is the same as the how much phone & data useage I am getting. I though it was the terms, not the name. Thanks for taking an interest. That isn't common these days. -

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 16:59:39 -0700 tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote -

T-Mobile Support Plan Name reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussion As always, magentatechie posted some great advice. Please give that a shot and let us know if you find your plans name. Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support Start a new discussion in Account & services by email or at T-Mobile Support Following Plan Name in these streams: Inbox This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user. You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences