Branched from an earlier discussion.

Account Issue

magenta5798983

To whom it May concern,

Please, is a way that I can GET a real number for COORPORATE TMOBILE?!?

I please need to contact Corporate Office before this get more serious... is Ridiculous, so many times calling more than hours transferring extensions thru extensions departments thru Department since April and at this point nothing haven’t been handled appropriately!!! I request to speak with the manager of the manager since he told me it will be calling me back and never happened & after almost 2 month calling every single day to get in contact, they told me that’s not possible that I need to go thru Court/Arbritation to submit my concern!!! That’s when I get very upset because I’m just asking to review my account and understand that they messed up my deal (agreement) trying to fixed the stupidity they made on my account and also charging me for things that even work appropriately since I buy it. I have everything documented and this is my last source to try to handle this matter before I get a Legal Advisor because is insane that even having all the documents and evidence this had not been fixed at this point!!! Previously I never have an Issue with you guys and I’m a very loyal Custumer as you can notice in my account but this is unacceptable and I’m really tired of everyone have different stories!!

I’m tired of this situation and over 5 month patiently trying to resolve this matter and non conclusions had been made appropriately and is getting worst!!

Best Regards,

Ode

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Account Issue

Hey Ode! I am sorry to hear that you are having to go through such a hassle with your account! As much as we want to avoid any problems with your account, we know that sometimes they can arise and we want to ensure they are resolved quickly and resolved the first time you contact us about them.

As far as a direct number to our Corporate, there is unfortunately no number for them. You can however mail our Customer relations team at the below address and a member of the Office of the President will work with you.

T-Mobile Customer Relations

PO Box 37380

Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

I understand you have been dealing with this account issue for a very long time and as much as I would love to dig into your account to see what is going on, we do not have the ability to do so here on a public forum. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can also use the links in my signature to reach out to our T-Force team. They will be able to securely access your account and do a full audit of what is going on.