Branched from an earlier discussion.

No connection

magenta5796515

No Connection at all in Detroit, MI. Poor service data, cellular, and text. Even worst customer service. Waited over a week for a follow up call, currently 8/9/2018 @ 12:00pm on hold over an hour. Even the team manager, 874991, doesn’t return calls, follow up, and is very unprofessional.

All replies

• magenta5796515

Re: No connection

Rep identiification # 8474144, 8474344, 8474591, 8474012, 8474991, 8474591 are unprofessional, offered no follow-up, or resolution. Very unhappy that these representatives devalued my service.

• tmo_chris

Hey magenta5796515

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your coverage! Did you happen to get a service request or ticket number?

• magenta5796515

Yes. Several tickets were made and closed with no follow up to me. I have

been in contact with Brandon, Team Manager, in Chattanooga, TN, who is

supposed to contact me by Monday, 8/13/18, to follow up with my concerns.

This has been an ongoing issue that I have recently written Customer

Resolutions to make a formal complaint.

• tmo_chris

Oh okay, I know it is pretty early still for Monday but please do let me know what the outcome is with Brandon.

• magenta5796515

Never heard from Brandon today. The lack of follow through is ridiculous.

• tmo_chris

I am so sorry magenta5796515 I am unable to see your account to see the status of the follow up but if you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the icons in my signature to message our T-Force team. They will be able to securely verify your account and check the status of service ticket as well as the status of Brandon's follow up.

• magenta5796515

No I’m waiting on a reply from my Service Manager, Brandon. The only follow

up was not a resolution that T-mobile should be proud of because there is

no accountability to my numerous issues with multiple lines except to tell

me it’s our devices. Not accepting that resolution when T-mobile still

sells our phones, and have an entire Apple Support team. (For what?) I have

written a formal complaint to customer resolution and will also pursue BBB

in near future. I’ve requested my tickets remain open because the issues

have not been addressed. This is draining because I pay this company not

work for them... My time is money.

• tmo_mike_c

I'm really surprised you haven't heard back. I agree, we're here to work for you, not the other way around. Sorry if we've caused you to feel like that. We're you messaging through social media or was this a callback you were waiting for? Also, were able to get any updates on the tickets you filed or were you waiting on that as well?

• magenta5796515

Austin Rowland from the executive office called this evening and basically

told me that if I was unhappy with T-Mobile then I should leave. He never

mentioned why I received zero follow up from the manager Brandon who

promised me a follow up call. He simply offered to allow a network engineer

to research further. He never needed to call me for permission to do that.

In fact, he could have executed that plan and called with results. He never

mentioned why tickets were closed without contact to me to see if the

issues were resolved. Basically, it was another checklist requirement to

close the ticket without any resolution as to why all of my lines have had

substandard service. Still want a true resolve and improvements to the

quality of service and customer service.

• magenta5796515

See attached.

• tmo_chris

Hey magenta5796515 

I was able to review the memos on the account. I understand that your service degradation may be alleviated with an upgraded phone that has the capability of taking advantage of our 700Mhz network. I can also see that another member of our support teams followed up with you on behalf of Brandon. I am very sorry that you have been having to go through so much with your coverage as well as your calls to us. At this point, our tech care folks can assist you with opening another service ticket for your location but the best course of action may be to upgrade to a newer phone that can take advantage of the newer 700MHz network that was designed to improve in-home coverage .

While we would hate to see you go, we understand the importance of having reliable coverage and that you will need to make the decision that is the most beneficial to you.

• tmo_mike_c

Reaching out to our T-Force team is a good idea. Have you sent them a message to see if they can help?

• magenta5796515

No I’m waiting on a reply from my Service Manager, Brandon. The only follow

up was not a resolution that T-mobile should be proud of because there is

no accountability to my numerous issues with multiple lines except to tell

me it’s our devices. Not accepting that resolution when T-mobile still

sells our phones, and have an entire Apple Support team. (For what?) I have

written a formal complaint to customer resolution and will also pursue BBB

in near future. I’ve requested my tickets remain open because the issues

have not been addressed. This is draining because I pay this company not

work for them... My time is money.