DIGITS Error

musicnyc

"There was an error contacting the server. Please try again later."  Error when trying to register number with DIGITS in Simple Prepaid $45 Plan

After some googling, I found many other customers with similar issues over the past year.  Error There was an error contacting the server. Please try again later.  is received when trying to register my mobile number in both the App and online via webdigits.  My account is Simple Prepaid $45 plan.

Please advise.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: DIGITS Error

Do you remember exactly which DIGITS option you were going for? You'll want to take a look at our Get started with DIGITS page as some options aren't available for prepaid accounts.

• musicnyc

My prepaid account was eligible for DIGITS since I only wanted to access my single line's calls and texts from different devices.  But because of an account provisioning problem (or some other excuse), no one can get into my settings to fix it.  So after being bounced around from department to department, and wasting hours of time in-store and on the phone, I've given up, canceled my account and gone back to Verizon.

Now I'm fighting for the full refund I was promised, and will dispute the charge with American Express if necessary.

• tmo_mike_c

Ah that's a bummer. Sorry the DIGITS issue wasn't resolve. You can reach out to our T-Force team for more help with the charges to your card. They can look into it further and see what options we have to help. You can use the FB or Twitter links in my badge or on our Contact Us page.