Broken links on web site

bobjones2525

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Broken links on web site

Hey there!

I was able to get the "Best Value Smartphones - Shop Now" to work. It redirected me to Best Value Smartphones | Budget Friendly Smartphones | T-Mobile

If this is the link you are clicking for "Optional services - Uncarrier features", the site directs back to T-Mobile.com.

As for the "Prepaid deals - Shop Prepaid" that link does throw up the "Server Error in '/' Application." and I will get that escalated up to the web teams.

• bobjones2525

Re: Broken links on web site

Nice Chris, thanks!  That "Best Value Smartphones" link is a nice set of cheap phones, but require signing up for an 18 month plan.   I'm looking for a pre-owned smartphone to replace my broken one with, specifically a Galaxy S7 or S8.

All three of the links in question are on a page called, "Certified Pre-Owned Phones."    If the "Best Value Smartphones" are pre-owned, there is nothing to indicate that, and that page should be called, "Best Value Smartphones w 18 month plan" so that people like me don't think they can find a used replacement there.

I'm guessing the other two links, if they ever work, are equally misleading and I will not find a good, used, replacement phone there either!

Just FYI, Boost Mobile does offer certified pre-owned phones as replacement phones.  So I may have to buy one from them, then buy a T-Mobile sim card, just to stay with T-Mobile!