I need to change to paperless billing. I need help.

magenta5780840

i need help setting up paperless billing and viewing my current bill online. I also want to talk to someone about the drafting of my payments.

All replies

• magentatechie

Hey there! Do you have your my.t-mobile.com account set up? You can set up paperless billing by logging in and clicking the Profile link in the upper right hand corner of your browser.  Your first option should be "Billing and Payments" and you can set up paperless billing and auto pay (drafting) from there.  As far as viewing your bill online, you can press the "Billing" tab located at the top of the screen to see a breakdown of your most recent bill.  In order to view the 'paper copy', you would select either "Summary" or "Detailed" from the box labeled "Get Your Bill".  The summary bill is smaller in size and will load quicker, the detailed shows all of the call logs for all of your lines so it takes a moment or two to download.  Depending on your browser, you should see the download bar appear at the bottom of your screen with "pastbills.pdf".  Let us know if you have any more questions!