International Usage

jaz32

I'm studying abroad in London for 3 months. Can I use the One Plus plan while in London without running up against the excessive roaming limits?

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: International Usage

Hey, jaz32!

Great question about the T-Mobile One Plus plan! Using our services for that length of stay overseas is prohibited per the Terms & Conditions (see below for the specific portion). If it were a shorter stay, our service would be perfect. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Unless explicitly permitted by your Rate Plan or Data Plan, you are not permitted to use your Device or the Service in a way that we determine:

• Uses a repeater or signal booster other than one we provide to you;
        • Compromises network security or capacity, degrades network performance, uses malicious software or “malware”, hinders other customers’ access to the network, or otherwise adversely impacts network service levels or legitimate data flows;
        • Uses applications which automatically consume unreasonable amounts of available network capacity;
        • Uses applications which are designed for unattended use, automatic data feeds, automated machine-to-machine connections, or applications that are used in a way that degrades network capacity or functionality;
        • Misuses the Service, including "spamming" or sending abusive, unsolicited, or other mass automated communications;
        • Accesses the accounts of others without authority;
        • Results in more than 50% of your voice and/or data usage being off-net (i.e., connected to another provider’s network) for any 3 billing cycles within any 12 month period;
        • Results in unusually high usage (specifically, more 50GB (updated periodically) in a month) and the majority of your data usage being Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (tethering) usage for any 3 billing cycles within any 6 month period;
        • Resells the Service, either alone or as part of any other good or service;
        • Tampers with, reprograms, alters, or otherwise modifies your Device to circumvent any of our policies or violate anyone’s intellectual property rights;
        • Causes harm or adversely affects us, the network, our customers, employees, business, or any other person;
        • Conflicts with applicable law;
        • Is not in accordance with these T&Cs; or
        • Attempts or assists or facilitates anyone else in any of the above activities.
        • magenta5813240

Re: International Usage

I would just go by an EE shop and get a sim from them. They offer pre paid plans. Although you phone needs to be carrier unlocked.