Your Apple watches will have their own phone numbers that you can utilize to access the account. Do you know either of the phone numbers?
Happy Monday, shaibrooklyn!
Were you able to find your watch's phone number? If not, you can follow these steps:
- From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Settings app.
- Scroll to and select General, then select About.
- Scroll down to view the IMEI and Serial Number.
Note: Alternately, from your iPhone select the Watch app> My Watch tab > scroll to and select General > select About > scroll to view Serial Number or IMEI.
- The phone number connected to your Apple Watch will be the same phone number associated with your paired iPhone. To find the phone number, from your iPhone select the Phone app.
- Your phone number will be displayed in the Contacts tab.
Let me know if that helps!