Split account.

shaibrooklyn

My daughter and I recently switched to the TMobile 55 One plan. I can login to set up autopayment on the two lines on the plan. I need to find out how to access the account for my Apple watches as they are on their own plan.

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: Split account.

Your Apple watches will have their own phone numbers that you can utilize to access the account.  Do you know either of the phone numbers?

• tmo_amanda

Happy Monday, shaibrooklyn!

Were you able to find your watch's phone number? If not, you can follow these steps:

1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Settings app.
          2. Scroll to and select General, then select About.
          3. Scroll down to view the IMEI and Serial Number.
            Note: Alternately, from your iPhone select the Watch app> My Watch tab > scroll to and select General > select About > scroll to view Serial Number or IMEI.
          4. The phone number connected to your Apple Watch will be the same phone number associated with your paired iPhone. To find the phone number, from your iPhone select the Phone app.
          5. Your phone number will be displayed in the Contacts tab.

Let me know if that helps!

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, shaibrooklyn!

Just wanted to double check to see if you still need help. Please let us know!