"call cannot be completed as dialed"

magenta5747521

I recently ported my number to T Mobile.  Since the port I have a number of contacts that are unable to complete a call to me now.  I can call them and they can send/receive texts from me without any issue at all.  When they attempt to call me they are immediately met with a message stating the call cannot be completed as dialed.  They have tried deleting the contact and just dialing the number which made no difference.  Interestingly its only a small group of people and the rest of my contacts can call me without issue.  The only common denominator they have is that they are with Verizon Wireless.  Crazy part about it is that I have a business cell phone line with Verizon Wireless and I can call thru without any issue.

I have tried putting my sim into another phone, resetting network settings, making sure the numbers weren't some how added to a blocked list and even turned off the spam filter that is included in the One Plus plan - without any resolution.  Customer Support isn't giving me much hope for a resolution as they keep saying "everything looks fine on their end".  Has anyone else had this issue and if so how was it resolved?  I'm assuming it has to be an issue with the porting process since this was never a problem until then.

Thanks in Advance!

All replies