To whom it may concern.

magenta5631392

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

My Name: Reginald Mitchell

I’ve been a customer for so many years. My reason for this letter is to inform you of how you treat or your employees treats your customer.

I was on your chatting line in informing the rep that I started hearing strange sounds from my Team Mobile phone, in which sound like something was sizzling. Immediately service was granted, and phone replaced. Once the phone arrived and I picked it up from the store and came back to work, I noticed that the phone was dim and the sound quality bad, so I get back online to chat with customer service, to let them know that I was NOT please with the phone. I felt they sent a refurbished phone, in which I have NOT a problem with refurbished phone long as it works, like the they replaced (Note 5)

So, I complain about the phone for about a hour to the rep, thinking they were going to comfort me and did not.

Here is my chatting status as well as the Rep at the store in giving me the run around.

You at 10:38, Jul 23:

Good morning. Today I'm noticing a sizzling sound from my phone in which is scary. Seems to me that every time there is a download software/Update, it seems to make a difference in my phone performance? Read

T-Mobile

at 10:38, Jul 23:

While you’re waiting for a rep to respond, download the T-Mobile App to continue this conversation on-the-go. Don’t forget to enable notifications. You can also use the app to add features and shop.

Cherry

at 10:39, Jul 23:

Hello there! Thank you for your time and effort reaching us today. My name is Cherry. Thank you also for bringing this to our attention. That's really sounds alarming. May I know as well the make and model of the phone that we're talking about?

You

at 10:41, Jul 23:

Note 5 Read

Cherry

at 10:44, Jul 23:

Thank you so much. You also mentioned that this happened when you had a software update on the phone, right? Whenever you hear that sizzling sound is there an error that shows up as well on the phone?

You

at 10:48, Jul 23:

No error message Read

You

at 10:48, Jul 23:

Just the sizzling and slowness Read

Cherry

at 10:49, Jul 23:

I see. Thank you for this information and is there any physical or liquid damage on the phone?

You

at 10:49, Jul 23:

Just want to make sure that it doesn't blow up in my pocket. Read

You

at 10:50, Jul 23:

No liquid damages at all. Read

Cherry

at 10:53, Jul 23:

I totally understand, do you also sometimes experience the battery overheat or the battery drain quickly?

You

at 10:53, Jul 23:

Both, you know my phone. Oh my. Read

Cherry

at 10:57, Jul 23:

Thank you for confirming. I believe there's a problem on the battery of your phone. Is your battery removable or not?

Cherry

at 11:26, Jul 23:

Reginald, upon checking here we can actually process warranty exchange on your phone so we can have it replace if you want.

Cherry

at 11:28, Jul 23:

Would you like to process warranty replacement on your phone?

Cherry

at 11:53, Jul 23:

I have noticed that you are engaged on something important right now. The system will automatically close our conversation. You can always message us back at your most convenient time and another representative will be assisting you. No worries, our conversation is saved. I'm glad I was able to assist you today. Thank you again for messaging us. Have a great day!

Conversation closed by the agent 11:54, Jul 23

You

at 13:42, Jul 23:

Hello, somehow we got disconnected, Read

T-Mobile

at 13:42, Jul 23:

Hi and thanks for using Messaging. A rep will be with you shortly.

Johnmiguel

at 13:43, Jul 23:

Hello from the other side! My name is John! Your Uncarrier expert that cares. I just got your message. Thank you so much for staying online.

Johnmiguel

at 13:44, Jul 23:

Oh my! May I ask what do you mean by disconnected?

You

at 13:45, Jul 23:

I don't know if you were the person I was chatting with earlier, but I was unable to chat after it just logged me out. Read

Johnmiguel

at 13:48, Jul 23:

Oh! Gotcha! I have seen indeed that there is a previous conversation today.

Johnmiguel

at 13:49, Jul 23:

I'm going to review it first so you own't have to repeat yourself, okay?

Johnmiguel

Please give me 3-5 minutes.

You

Thank you Read

Johnmiguel

at 13:54, Jul 23:

As I have seen here, this is about the battery, sizzling when there is an update or notification, right?

You

at 13:54, Jul 23:

Yes Read

Johnmiguel

at 13:58, Jul 23:

Great! As I have seen here, we can make the warrant exchange for the phone, I'll process this first so you can have the phone replaced.

You

at 13:59, Jul 23:

Thank you Read

Johnmiguel

at 13:59, Jul 23:

May I ask first if the battery is removable, or not?

You

at 14:00, Jul 23:

No Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:00, Jul 23:

Thanks for that, I have quickly searched on Google and saw that it really is not.

Johnmiguel

at 14:01, Jul 23:

I will process the exchange and please back up all of the files you need on the phone.

You

at 14:02, Jul 23:

Okay Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:06, Jul 23:

Hey Reginald, May I have the IMEI of the Note 5?

You

at 14:07, Jul 23:

What is that (IMEI) Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:08, Jul 23:

You can check it by dialing:

Johnmiguel

at 14:08, Jul 23:

#06#

You

at 14:11, Jul 23:

353756/07/54949498/9 Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:14, Jul 23:

Thank you so much. May I ask if you have downloaded any Anti-theft applications?

You

at 14:16, Jul 23:

No Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:16, Jul 23:

I am currently processing the exchange, as I have checked the options that we have is to pick it up on the store, is this location good for you? 5924 W MIDWAY PARK CHICAGO, IL 60644

You

at 14:19, Jul 23:

You have anything close to 60601 close to downtown Chicago? Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:21, Jul 23:

Thanks for that info. I will check the available options.

Johnmiguel

at 14:22, Jul 23:

As I have checked, these are the available options we have: Lake & Harlem 1132 Lake St Oak Park, IL 60301 708-524-0113 North & Latrobe 5224 W North Ave Chicago, IL 60639-4449 773-417-4207 Roosevelt Rd & Central Ave 5650 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago, IL 60644-1576 773-261-1475

Johnmiguel

at 14:30, Jul 23:

May I ask Reginald if you are still with me? I would really want to finish the order for the exchange for you.

You

at 14:31, Jul 23:

Yes, Read

You

at 14:31, Jul 23:

36 S State St, Chicago, IL 60603 Read

You

at 14:32, Jul 23:

50 E Randolph St Ste 2, Chicago, IL 60601 Read

You

at 14:32, Jul 23:

These are close to my job, in Chicago. Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:34, Jul 23:

Thank you for that, how about this: 9 S Lasalle St Chicago, IL 60603-1201 312-456-5100

You

at 14:35, Jul 23:

That would work!!!!!! Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:38, Jul 23:

Perfect! Let me continue this now.

You

at 14:41, Jul 23:

Thank you Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:45, Jul 23:

You're welcome. I'm now completing the process. And as a One Time courtesy I have waived the shipping fee of up to 2 business days.

You

at 14:48, Jul 23:

You make me wanna dance, ha ha ha ha ha!!! Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:49, Jul 23:

May I have your email that will receive updates? And also is the line 0515 the one who we are going to attache this order?

Johnmiguel

at 14:49, Jul 23:

Oh Great! Alexa play Despacito!

You

at 14:50, Jul 23:

Waving my hands now, yessssssss. Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:52, Jul 23:

Alright! May I have your email please? haha

You

at 14:53, Jul 23:

ha ha ha ha ha ha, don't laugh Read

You

at 14:53, Jul 23: Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:54, Jul 23:

Thank you so much for that and will I use the 0515 as the line for this order?

You

at 14:54, Jul 23:

Yes please Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:55, Jul 23:

Great! I am almost done now, there is no shipping fee for this exchange, there is just the $5.00 support charge, okay?

You

at 14:56, Jul 23:

That's fine Read

Johnmiguel

Your SAM N920T NOTE 5 32G BLK CPO KIT will be delivered, to the following retail store, via Next Day - Up to 2 business days (Free) at no shipping cost to you to:  9 S Lasalle St Chicago IL 60603-1201

You

Marvelous!!!! Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:57, Jul 23:

Awesome! This are the details of the order: Order Number: xxxxxxx Estimated Ship Date: 07/23/2018 to 07/25/2018

You

at 14:58, Jul 23:

That works fine, I'll be on the look out for my replacement. Thank you for all your help, in resolving my issue. Read

Johnmiguel

at 14:59, Jul 23:

You're most welcome Reginald!

Johnmiguel

at 14:59, Jul 23:

I want to make sure you everything will be covered for you, is there anything else I can help you with about your account or device?

You

at 15:01, Jul 23:

You have made my day, all is well!!! Read

Johnmiguel

at 15:02, Jul 23:

That's awesome! We can now dance the night away!! Ha ha Thank you so much for your time. Have a great day Reginald!

You

at 15:02, Jul 23:

With a Apple Martini!!! Read

You

at 15:03, Jul 23:

Thanks again!!! Read

Conversation closed by the agent 15:04, Jul 23

You

at 8:12, Jul 26:

Good Morning I’m trying to reach out to you, in concerning the phone I picked up on yesterday, I’m not to please with the one I’ve received. The one I returned was better then this one. The sound quality is low, the screen is dim and the I didn’t receive a charger to go with my phone after, it was shown to me of what I’m receiving inside the box. Reggie Read

T-Mobile

at 8:12, Jul 26:

Hi and thanks for using Messaging. A rep will be with you shortly.

Benedictjohn

at 8:14, Jul 26:

Hi Reginald! I hope you're doing fine today. This is Benedict, your account expert! I'm glad you reached out using the T-Mobile's Un-Carrier Messaging feature!

You

at 8:17, Jul 26:

A card was given to me on yesterday, in concerning if I have any issue with the phone to give them a call, I tried calling and I get NO answer. I emailed the person and NO reply. That’s NOT good customer service. Read

Benedictjohn

Uh oh. Here in T-mobile we want to make sure that we provide the best device to our customer. Thank you for messaging us with regards to this. No worries, since you got me on the line, i will exhaust my resources here to provide resolution to your concern.

Benedictjohn

You already got me online, Reginald. I will do my best to help you out with this one.

Benedictjohn

at 8:18, Jul 26:

I'm sorry for the inconvenience tho.

You

I might be slow with responding, I'm at work, please be patient with me Read

Benedictjohn

I'll never leave you. That's for sure. Let's fix this together.

You

at 8:19, Jul 26:

you are great Read

Benedictjohn

at 8:20, Jul 26:

You deserve the best, Reginald.

You

at 8:22, Jul 26:

You're making my morning. I'm not sure if my replacement was a refurbish one, but I'm not to happy with it. Read

Benedictjohn

at 8:23, Jul 26:

I'm already checking my resources here, Reginald. Please bear with me.

Benedictjohn

at 8:36, Jul 26:

Still checking for the memos on the account, just making sure for the resolution. Thank you for your patience in advance.

You

at 8:36, Jul 26:

Thank you! Read

Benedictjohn

at 8:42, Jul 26:

Thank you for patiently waiting, Reginald.

Benedictjohn

at 8:43, Jul 26:

Do you want me to replace that device that you receive?

You

at 8:44, Jul 26:

Please Read

Benedictjohn

at 8:46, Jul 26:

Alright then. Let me double check that for you.

Benedictjohn

at 8:49, Jul 26:

If i may ask, where did you order the device?

You

at 8:50, Jul 26:

The phone was picked up at the Team Mobile store. I was chatting online with someone before and they sent the replacement there. Read

Benedictjohn

at 8:53, Jul 26:

Alright, Reginald. Here is what are we going to do. Since the device was ordered in the store, what i can suggest is to go to the nearest t-mobile store and return the device there. After that you can already place another order to make sure that you will receive the best phone that you've been requested. I'm sure that they will assist you 100%

You

at 8:56, Jul 26:

But wouldn't that leave me without a phone. The phone was order thru here and sent to the store for me to pick up. Once it was delivered, I went to the store once it had arrived? Read

You

at 8:57, Jul 26:

I was notified was it arrived Read

Benedictjohn

at 9:03, Jul 26:

Alright let me double check my resources here, Reginald.

Benedictjohn

at 9:10, Jul 26:

Here's the thing, Reginald. Since this is the second time that we will process warranty exchange, what i strongly suggest is to go to the nearest t-mobile store. Let me highlight the benefit for you of going to the store because i want you to have the expected device that you want to receive. If you process the warranty exchange in the store, you can check the device there if it has defect right away. Because if we process the warranty exchange here in my end, this issue might happen again and that i do not want to happen.

You

at 9:12, Jul 26:

Gotcha and I do understand!!! Read

You

at 9:13, Jul 26:

So in saying that, could I visit any store? Read

Benedictjohn

at 9:14, Jul 26:

That's correct, Reginald. Because i know the importance of our devices in our daily routine so i want to make sure that you are using the phone properly.

You

at 9:14, Jul 26:

Thank you Read

Benedictjohn

at 9:16, Jul 26:

I hope you felt my sincerity in helping you today. Your satisfaction is very important to me and I want to make sure that I did not miss anything. Do you have any further issues I can help you with? How about your Device? Account? Bill?

You

at 9:18, Jul 26:

I noticed that there is always an update software, how important and how can I cancelled it, because I've noticed in the pass years, it seems to always cause issues? Read

Benedictjohn

For what device, Reginald?

You

cellphone Read

Benedictjohn

at 9:19, Jul 26:

What model, Reginald?

You

at 9:19, Jul 26:

Note 5 Read

Benedictjohn

at 9:20, Jul 26:

For me, i advise you to update the software so that you can get the best feature of the phone. The use of the software update is to make your phone updated from time to time.

You

at 9:22, Jul 26:

I do believe in updating, but it seems to always cause an issue. I will go to a near by store in checking on another phone. Thank you for all your help. Read

Benedictjohn

at 9:22, Jul 26:

It is my pleasure to help you all the way, Reginald.

You

at 9:23, Jul 26:

Have a great Thursday!!! Read

Benedictjohn

You too, Reginald.

Benedictjohn

If you dont mind me asking, would you say that the level of service I provided today is something you can recommend to your family and friends?

Benedictjohn

at 9:24, Jul 26:

Here in T-Mobile, we want to ensure that you can get free stuffs every Tuesday. Just download the T-Mobile Tuesday’s app to score some freebies this week! I hope you're enjoying our #UnCarrierMoves. You can always go back to this thread for you to have a reference that I'm the one who assisted you. Have a great day!

You

at 9:25, Jul 26:

Chatting seems to be more better then being at a store, it's more friendly then being at the store!!! Read

You

at 9:26, Jul 26:

Your services has been great this morning!!! Read

Benedictjohn

Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

Benedictjohn

If you're all set you can close the conversation and we'll go ahead and say our goodbyes. Again my name is Benedict, ID#- 17753689. Don't forget! We'll be right here if you need us again. Have a wonderful day.

You

Thank you

The Rep at the Team Mobile store Kirill Shumov, 9 South LaSalle, Chicago IL 60603

Me 7/25/18: Hi Kirill

I was there on today in picking up replacement phone on today and just noticed when I was about to charge up my phone, I didn’t have a charger.

Can you mail it out to me or do I need to stop by the store and pick it up?

Me Again 7/26/18:

Because I felt they were not concern, so I sent another email.

Good Morning

I’m trying to reach out to you, in concerning the phone I picked up on yesterday, I’m not to please with the one I’ve received. The one I returned was better then this one. The sound quality is low, the screen is dim and the I didn’t receive a charger to go with my phone after, it was shown to me of what I’m receiving inside the box.

Reggie

His Reply 6/26/18:

Hi Reggie,

Yup, the charger is still here, if you're able to come into the store to pick it up I can have it set aside for you. As for the phone itself, unfortunately since the return was already completed, there isn't much that can be done in terms of returning the new device for the old device--if you bring the phone you received into the store, we can take a look and see if there are any troubleshooting steps we can take to solve those issues you've been experiencing.

Thank you,
    Kirill

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: To whom it may concern.

Hey, Reggie!

I can see that you've put a lot of time and effort into getting a working device, but it sounds like it hasn't been easy to communicate with the store. That's incredibly helpful feedback that I will pass along since we have the store location in your chat transcript. It sounds like what's going on with your phone is that you need a charger as well as a phone that works properly. Did you already pick up the charger? Also, did you stop by a store to get order another replacement?

Please keep me updated on your situation!

• tmo_mike_c

Re: To whom it may concern.

Hi there.

Just want to see if you have any updates for us. Please let us know. Thanks.