Cellspot Issues

johnc1sg

Anyone know when the cellspot outage is going to be fixed?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Cellspot Issues

So its not down but we are seeing delayed registrations. If your device is taking a long time to register, ensure your GPS cable is connected and as close to a window as possible. Registration can take anywhere from 2 hours to 4 days depending on the stability of your ISP. For the best results, try rebooting your entire network starting with the modem > router (if you have one) and the cellspot.

• johnc1sg

Re: Cellspot Issues

Thank you for your help.  I did try all the suggestions.  However they did

not work.  When the cell spot v2 quit working I contacted T-Mobile and they

stated there was an outage with certain isp’s.  Of  course the isp I have

said it was not their servers with communication with your servers. After a

week waiting for the cell spot to register and no resolve.  I had to

switch carriers to get reliable service in my house.  Hopefully when they

deploy the 600mhz band in our city coverage will improve at my location to

return.   Have a great day

JohnC1SG