Please do keep your promise and take care of the problem this time

benjaminz

Dear T-Mobile,

Hope this email finds you well. And most hopefully, our problem regarding account#*********will get resolved this time!

I called again 11:29 am ET today/Jul 22 @844-233-6088. A very nice representative with the name of Laurence answered. He promised me the followings:

1, The account will be terminated.

2, T-Mobile will refund all payments collected associated with said account.

3, I will never be charged again on this account.

Background story.

I have two accounts with T-Mobile now. One opened by me, the one with said account number was opened wrongly by T-Mobile.

1, May 28th, I made the purchase for 1 account, yet received 2 confirmation.

I made an order of an account with 2 sim card on May 28thto transfer from Verizon to you.  Yet I received 2 orders, one is my real order, another is associated with account#********* including 1 iPhone and 2 sim-cards which I didn’t make.

2, Multiple dates in May, T-Mobile representative requested me to return 1 of 2 orders, and I did.

I called the next day on May 29thI believe, and one representative of yours told me that I can just simply return the order I didn’t make. That will solve the problem. I did so and got refunded the iPhone and 2 sim-card fees on May 25th.

3, Jun 19th, I got charged twice and called. Got promised that problem will be taken care of.

On Jun 19th, I noticed that I got charged twice for both accounts. Therefore I call probably within 2-3 days after. I called at least 3-4 times, held for representatives, got disconnected and called again, explained whole situation and background to every representative again and again. Finally, I got escalated to an authoritative lady. She promised me that the account will be taken care of. I would be refunded, and never would get charged on the account again. I took her word for it.

4, Jul 19th, got charged twice again and called. Got promised again.

On Jul 19th, I sadly and furiously found that I got charged for both accounts again. I made the call and talked to Laurence, who made the promise listed at the very beginning of this email.

I just switched to T-Mobile, it’s not a very pleasant start so far.

Do please keep your promise and take care of the problem this time!

And then let’s see where it goes.

Best regards,

Ben

Message was edited by: MC

All replies