Mobile data

magenta5576823

My mobile data stopped working from 2 days in my pixel 2

It shows an error

Your data plan does not work on this device. Click hereto sign up for a new data plan

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Mobile data

Hmm, that's pretty odd but let's work on getting your data back. Have you double checked your account to make sure your data feature is still there? If you do have to add the feature, you'll also want to use our BYOD T-Mobile data & APN settings just to make sure the settings in the phone are correct. Please let us know if you still need help after that.

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.

• magenta5576823

I still need help I have followed the APN setting given above but unable to connect to mobile data

• magentatechie

Hey there! Did you check your T-Mobile account to make sure you have a data plan added to your line? You can check this by logging in to my.t-mobile.com, click the "Plan" tab at the top, then scroll down to select your number.  From there, you click "Manage Data and Add-Ons".  Your first set of options will be your data plan, you will want to make sure that "No Data" is not selected.  Or instead of all of this, you can also reach out to T-Mobile by dialing 611 or reaching out to T-Force to check that you have the data feature on your account.

• tmo_mike_c

Hello again. Please take a look at my previous post and let us know if you need more help. Thanks!