My account

jproud84

Hi yes I am not able to accsess my account through my pc of my phone app and Iam trying to find if I have insurance that will cover my phone if it was lost or stolen.  Can you please help my log in so i can see for myself or better yet tell let my know whih lines on my account are covered

please and thank youj

All replies

• magentatechie

Re: My account

Hey there! This is a community forum so no one here can log into your account to see what kind of coverage you have, but if you call 611, they'll be happy to look that up for you.  As an aside, are you getting an error message when you try to log in?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

The only account is a great tool and we'll do whatever we can to get you back into it. Are you getting any error messages? Have you tested other browsers to see if that works? Sometimes clearing the browser's cookies and history can help resolve this. Please keep us posted.

• tmo_amanda

Hello, jproud84!

It sounds like calling Customer Care via 611 is your best option to get immediate answers. We'd also love to figure out what's going on with your My T-Mobile account. As a few have asked on your thread, what happens when you try to log in?

Keep us updated!

• tmo_amanda

Hey, jproud84!

Just swinging by one last time to see if you still need help.