Plan change

magenta5572940

How do I cancel my plan to change to a different plan without waiting for the next charge to change?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Plan change

Hey there, magenta5572940! What type of plan change are you trying to make -- a feature, or a change to your entire account? Do you have postpaid or pay-in-advance service?

• tmo_marissa

Howdy! Hope you had a great weekend!
          Just wanted to check back in and see if you'd be so kind as to fill in a few details so we can help! What type of plan change are you trying to make -- a feature, or a change to the account as a whole? Do you have postpaid or pay-in-advance service? Thank you!

• tmo_amanda

Happy Wednesday, magenta5572940!

Did you already get your plan changed over? If not, we need to know what type of plan you're currently on in order to recommend the best time to switch.

• magenta6258156

can you vhange my plan to the 45.00 theres money in my account

• barcodeable

The forum members and T-Mobile representatives do not have the ability to make changes on your account. We provide the best course of action based on the information you provide. Sorry for any confusion. If you need to make changes to your account you can call up a T-Mobile customer service rep via their toll free number, go to a T-Mobile Authorized store, or contact T-Mobile’s T-Force via Facebook/Twitter. If you are wanting advice on whether you should upgrade your plan or not, this is the best place to post your concerns. This forum is member supported  and monitored by T-Mobile representatives.