Samsung J7 prime data

jordyncantu

Does my data lower when I'm not using the internet on my j7 prime? How can I fix it?

All replies

• lmaocean

Re: Samsung J7 prime data

Hey there!

I cannot seem to understand what you are asking. I'm very sorry!

If you're worried that your data allocated for your current plan will reduce depending on the amount of actual usage, it will not change until you actually do so through T-Mobile. You pay for the same plan every month until you either cancel or change plan rates. If you don't want to use your LTE data allocation, always use WI-FI. It's usually faster and more stable, enabling you to watch videos in higher quality and browse the internet faster.

If you're concerned about your phone storage, I don't think you should be. Unless you've downloaded files or such while using the internet, it shouldn't take up device memory. Mind that the internet browser app will take up some storage space.

Let me know what else I can help with. I'm not a T-Mobile rep, so if you need their help, call 611 from your phone, reach them through their social media accounts, or log onto myT-Mobile to initiate a call/chat.

Thanks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hi, jordyncantu! I am not sure I could say it better than lmaocean did here -- how are things going for you? Do you still have any questions or concerns? We're happy to help or clarify if we can!

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.