New to T-Mobile... question about resetting cellular data

crashman

Greetings, all,

Just switched from Consumer Cellular to T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ at my local T-Mobile store today, and brought my unlocked iPhone SE with me.  I was on T-Mobile towers with CC, so the experience now feels a lot like what I'm used to, which is a good thing. Transferred existing phone number from CC in less than 15 minutes, and all is good to go.

I did notice, though, that a feature I had used frequently when with CC is now not showing up any more.  In Settings --> Cellular, at the bottom of the cellular data usage app list, I used to have a setting to reset all cellular data, as well as a summary of the total data used since the last reset.  Both of these options are now absent, and I cannot reset data usage (although I can keep track of total usage directly farther up the list in Settings --> Cellular, I don't know how the start time for counting is determined) .

Am I missing something, or is this how it is supposed to be?  Is there any way to manually reset data usage stats, and, if not, when does T-Mobile reset it?  I assume that might be at the end of the billing cycle, but that's just a guess.

Thanks for any insight you can offer!

Crashman

All replies