Usage details missing?

magenta5505682

why are my usage details stating no Record at this time?

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: Usage details missing?

I am taking a guess here. If you are trying to check using the site it is being fixed. There have been problems. Have you tried the T-Mobile app? You might try there. I can't get into the site. Hope that helps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • meghanm127

I am having the same problem with checking my usage details. My billing cycle does not end for another 2 days, and when I try to check it tells me no records available. I am able to check previous months, just not the current month. It's frustrating and I'm getting annoyed because I am getting a different answer every time I ask about it. First it was a system update and it would be available in 2-4 hours (that was over 24 hours ago), then it was an outage, then it was they don't know and have to put in a ticket. Best part is, they can't give me an estimated time frame of when the ticket will be worked on, and they will not contact me once it is corrected. I have to just continue to check periodically. Which frustrates me even more when I check and it still states no records available.

I commented on another thread about this (one that states people were having this same exact problem in Oct 2017 and it took a month and longer to correct) and said that I rarely have a problem with my service or T-Mobile in general, but it seems like when I do have an issue, I can never a definite reasoning or the issue corrected in a timely manner. I like to check the usage of my teens' lines while I am at work and I should be able to access this feature without issues, or at least with a clear answer of when it will be corrected. I feel like because T-Mobile looks at the issue as a low priority, we are pushed off to the side and given whatever answer it takes to keep us quiet for a little longer.

• magenta5512264

I am having the same problem, and have reported it for 2 days now. Is it very frustrating, even more frustrating that they took the feature away on the app too!

• tmo_mike_c

I appreciate everyone hoping on this thread. I wanna make sure folks have gotten this issue addressed and you're able to get to your details. Please let us know if you need help. Thanks.

• tmo_amanda

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Just wanted to swing by to see if everyone is able to see their usage details online now (we've passed along feedback regarding the details being removed from the app). Please keep us updated if this is still going on.