DIGITS Windows App has encountered an error

dcherin2017

Today, after rebooting my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I keep getting the error "T-Mobile DiGITS has encountered an error". The stack trace shown is below. Any idea on how I can resolve this?

TypeError: Error processing argument at index 0, conversion failure from undefined

at Event.set (C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\TMobileDIGITS\app-1.5.0\resources\electron.asar\browser\api\web-contents.js:245:22)

at EventEmitter.ipcMain.on (C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\TMobileDIGITS\app-1.5.0\resources\app.asar\main.js:1268:21)

at emitOne (events.js:96:13)

at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:188:7)

at WebContents.<anonymous> (C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\TMobileDIGITS\app-1.5.0\resources\electron.asar\browser\api\web-contents.js:249:37)

at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)

at WebContents.emit (events.js:191:7)

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

I suggest uninstalling the app from the device and giving the laptop a restart. Then re-install the app and give it another shot. You'll also wanna check your computer's software and make sure it's up to date. If you're still coming across that pesky error, you'll wanna Contact Us and get in touch with our Tech Care folks. They'll piece together a Trouble Ticket for you and get it sent to our DIGITS team to review further.